Steffani Deans

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed that she will copy absolutely everything Emily Shak does. She doesn’t even try to hide it. Chasing Emily’s tail, doing the same poses, using the same places. Emily gets her boobs done, all of a sudden Steffani gets her done. There’s just far too many coincidences.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed that she will copy absolutely everything Emily Shak does. She doesn’t even try to hide it. Chasing Emily’s tail, doing the same poses, using the same places. Emily gets her boobs done, all of a sudden Steffani gets her done. There’s just far too many coincidences.
Didn't she used to go with Emily's boyfriend too chicken connelly?
Serial instaburd shagger 🙃

*Chick

*Chick
That’s about the only thing Steffani has had before Emily. Even her profile bio is the same with the flags 🤦‍♀️ It’s just weird behaviour from a grown woman. I used to like her but since lockdown she has really struggled with content and it’s the same stuff day in day out.

Reactions: 2

*Chick
Yep, he's shagged the majority of instas Glasgow tittiratti - Nicola Mimnagh, Emily, Staffani Deans, Darcy.... one of them he made get an abortion too... I don't get the appeal.... he's not my type at all

Reactions: 1
I worked with her brother. Most of her followers are bought, and he told me she was engaged and bought her fiancé a Cartier ring and then he went out and cheated on her. Plus their family is minted so doesn’t surprise me they are supporting her wannabe influencer life

Reactions: 4
Always wondered what happened to the fiancé .. that’s shite if he cheated on her.. nobody deserves that! What a dick ☹

I worked with her brother. Most of her followers are bought, and he told me she was engaged and bought her fiancé a Cartier ring and then he went out and cheated on her. Plus their family is minted so doesn’t surprise me they are supporting her wannabe influencer life

Guys wtaf is that stupid wee bag on her ass pic all about??? I mean WHAT THE duck HAS THE WORLD COME TO!?!?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WTAF is she wearing 😂😂😂😂😂 I noticed she takes the number of likes off the posts now! Fake followers aren’t engaging! Daddy will need to buy some more 💰

102 likes on this photo (yes I sat and counted) my friends get more than that on a normal photo and they have under 1000 followers😂😂😂😂

I am intrigued to no exactly who funds her I don't expect brands to pay her

Imagine, walking to your car in the multi-storey after a hard days graft and this 30+ year old woman is bent over with her ass in the air and a bag on her back, clinging onto a pillar. Absolute madness what social media can do to people 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was dying laughing when I saw her tik tok vids! I just can’t imagine setting up my phone in a pub/club to pose either..but you’re so right the car park one with her hype girl jilly is just beyond cringe 🤮🤮🤮

Imagine, walking to your car in the multi-storey after a hard days graft and this 30+ year old woman is bent over with her ass in the air and a bag on her back, clinging onto a pillar. Absolute madness what social media can do to people 😅

• Haha