Stefanie Preissner #2 The fun never stops with Stef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really makes Rori out to be the demon child, not bottle feeding Billy when she’s around is just ridiculous, Rori will adapt as does every child, she’ll know about it when Noel goes back to work, her mother has returned to Cork & night nurse is gone, she won’t be worrying about Rori then. She’s literally being waited on hand & foot, there’s fear of her.
---
And nothing about all the unvaccinated refugees arriving into the country in their hundreds no?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Good on her for speaking out. It would have been easier I’m sure if she kept quiet

Reactions: 3
Good on her for speaking out. It would have been easier I’m sure if she kept quiet
She speaks out on absolutely everything. She's literally the most opinionated person I've ever seen online 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really makes Rori out to be the demon child, not bottle feeding Billy when she’s around is just ridiculous, Rori will adapt as does every child, she’ll know about it when Noel goes back to work, her mother has returned to Cork & night nurse is gone, she won’t be worrying about Rori then. She’s literally being waited on hand & foot, there’s fear of her.
---
And nothing about all the unvaccinated refugees arriving into the country in their hundreds no?
She literally just discredited the impact unvaccinated immigrants have to the situation by calling it "dangerous rhetoric". Of course larger numbers of unvaccinated people into any country will decrease herd immunity.

Reactions: 6
She literally just discredited the impact unvaccinated immigrants have to the situation by calling it "dangerous rhetoric". Of course larger numbers of unvaccinated people into any country will decrease herd immunity.
She must be glued to Tattle while perched on her sofa as she responded fairly quickly saying immigrants have an impact, yes Stefanie of course they have but you should have specified this before pontificating about antivaxxers. There’s huge amounts of immigrants arriving weekly into Ireland undocumented so they’re hardly arriving with a vaccine passport. There’s always being antivaxxers & those who choose not to give the MMR especially since the scaremongering about Autism. Does she realise sitting in a coffee shop with a one week old baby is going to expose him to all sorts of viral infections including RSV, Covid & Measles?

Reactions: 8
Also, might be a bit of a sweeping statement, but a lot of eastern Europeans that I have spent time with are more anti Vax as a group than any Irish counterparts.

Reactions: 8
So pointing the finger at Muslims, North Africans and Ukrainians (who don’t vaccinate for religious reasons-there’s pork in MMR and in Ukraine and much of Eastern Europe ppl were subject to forced government vaccines that were unproven) - that is racist and rhetoric. But fingering a minority of Irish people and their Irish children is not dangerous rhetoric. She’s a horrible bigot. Afraid to say the truth I’m case little governmental asskisser Noel’s job is at risk. She needs to shut up now for a long time. I’m so angry at her saying that about the Irish when the dogs on the street know why there is a measles outbreak

Reactions: 12
I’m not going to say anything about vaccines but I will only take vaccination advice from someone who has actual training in medicine.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Exactly, why listen to Stefanie. She's a screenwriter. She knows next to nothing about most stuff and gets her info from same sources as all the rest of us.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, why listen to Stefanie. She's a screenwriter. She knows next to nothing about most stuff and gets her info from same sources as all the rest of us.
Exactly & it wouldn’t even be up for discussion only for Billy but yes take him to a coffee shop at one week old after only coming out of NICU knowing there’s high numbers of RSV, Covid & Flu.

Because every woman has the right to choose a C Section or Vbac. Nobody owes anyone an explanation on their birthing choices or requirements.
No way in hell I'd risk having an emergency section again I'd also go elective. I had pre eclampsia and I actually felt so ill I requested an elective section and I was refused, put through three days of induction. I wasn't given any option.
---
She also has private care, she was in for 5 days with Rori. I went public and was booted out the day after an emergency c section, I was in bits when I got home. So it is different for everyone.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I went public and was booted out the day after an emergency c section, I was in bits when I got home. So it is different for everyone.
I don’t think this is the usual timeframe, seems very fast to be discharged the day following a CS. Did you query why it was so quick? If I wasn’t comfortable leaving so early I’d definitely raise it. Is 3 days not the norm? I was public and was kept in for 5 days after CS.

Reactions: 1
No way in hell I'd risk having an emergency section again I'd also go elective. I had pre eclampsia and I actually felt so ill I requested an elective section and I was refused, put through three days of induction. I wasn't given any option.
---
She also has private care, she was in for 5 days with Rori. I went public and was booted out the day after an emergency c section, I was in bits when I got home. So it is different for everyone.
I would recommend you lodge a complaint about how you were treated. Everyone has the right to choose. Doctors can recommend for or against sections vs Vbac, but they cannot legally deny you the opportunity to choose either option.

In terms of how quickly you were discharged, this is not the norm Timeline and again I'd be considering a complaint.

LOL, love when Stefanie gets proven wrong. She jumped on yet another bandwagon before doing her research. There are no cases of measles in Ireland(yet).

• Haha
Bad journalism Stefanie to be scaremongering without having all the facts!!! Let the CMO & HSE do their jobs & you stay in your own lane & maybe speak to your public health nurse before pontificating about antivaxxers!!!!!!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
How does she not know what a widower is called 😳 considering her husband is one , very insensitive to noel comes accross like she doesn't give a tit

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.