Stefanie Preissner #2 The fun never stops with Stef

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The post about less personalised gifts for baby 2 sounds like "I didn't get many personalised gifts, please send them on"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who on EARTH books a water softener installation for a few days after their baby is born? It’s not like she didn’t know the due date for months in advance!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone is thinking of buying the Sweaty Betty leggings dupe she has shared... don't!! They're shite. Quality of the material is good but the waistband is awful and they do not stay up. I wore them to work today and they got looser and looser as the day went on. They literally were half way down around my arse by the time I walked to my car 👎👎👎

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone is thinking of buying the Sweaty Betty leggings dupe she has shared... don't!! They're shite. Quality of the material is good but the waistband is awful and they do not stay up. I wore them to work today and they got looser and looser as the day went on. They literally were half way down around my arse by the time I walked to my car 👎👎👎
I find dupes are never really dupes - thanks for taking one for the team!

Reactions: 6
I find dupes are never really dupes - thanks for taking one for the team!
Agree. These leggings are annoying as they're nice quality, good length but the waistband is shockingly bad. I bought two pairs so will report back tomorrow about the second one.

Reactions: 2
Sit by the window and wait for the joy of the delivery van. Is there ever a truer sign you're addicted to the hit of shopping. She's replaced her solpadine and alcohol addiction with it. Secondly, those personalised suits are gharish and pointless. Is she going to keep them forever? I know it was gifted so she doesn't care but Billy will get a few wears and that's it.

Reactions: 9
my mum was a public health nurse back when all babies had a welfare check (it was called that) within a month of coming home from hospital, stef would hate my mum as while she was very loved in the community she was also straight talking

Also, and also also and also. give me strength she is rambling on like an idiot
she won't give details but will tell everyone she's milking herself 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
my mum was a public health nurse back when all babies had a welfare check (it was called that) within a month of coming home from hospital, stef would hate my mum as while she was very loved in the community she was also straight talking
They still do this. Sometimes they won’t give you much notice I’ll be there in half an hour for example. I’d say Stephanie hates that

Reactions: 2
They still do this. Sometimes they won’t give you much notice I’ll be there in half an hour for example. I’d say Stephanie hates that
Or just appear outside your house with no notice and stand looking in the window at you. And try to tell you everything you're doing is wrong. I ran that particular one fairly sharpish.

Oh boy no wonder they’re not liked anymore. One special needs parent told me that my mum called their annual check as a miracle visit as the visit was to prove a child with cerebral palsy still had it and instead my mum used to let her vent and see if she could get her any help to ease things.

The PHNS have got a bit of a bashing this week. Of my 4 only one was a horrible but the last was a waste of time really. I felt I could have told her what to do. Stef looks great and is very lucky to have so much help.

How had she got time to update Insta with a newborn. I could hardly talk for the first two weeks especially after a section (emergency) I didn’t know what end was up and spent the first week in bed! And she’s breastfeeding so must be so tired and anxious 🙈

Reactions: 1
How had she got time to update Insta with a newborn. I could hardly talk for the first two weeks especially after a section (emergency) I didn’t know what end was up and spent the first week in bed! And she’s breastfeeding so must be so tired and anxious 🙈
I don’t think she’s doing any night feeds or minding her other child at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.