Stath Lets Flats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else watch this utter gem?! Probably my favourite show of the past few years along with This Country!

Dropped my energy drink-ah!

Reactions: 16
Definitely my favourite programme!
I rewinded the energy drink scene about 5 times šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love this and the fact whenever Jamie (Stath) seems to do a programme he always includes his real life family and friends. And vice versa too he was briefly in a recent on off comedy on BBC with his sister and Ellie White who plays Katia in this

Reactions: 3
I love this and the fact whenever Jamie (Stath) seems to do a programme he always includes his real life family and friends. And vice versa too he was briefly in a recent on off comedy on BBC with his sister and Ellie White who plays Katia in this
His sister is Natasia Demetriou and sheā€™s amazing. The sketch show she did with Ellie was insanely good and her instagram always makes me laugh.

Does anyone else watch this utter gem?! Probably my favourite show of the past few years along with This Country!

Dropped my energy drink-ah!
Yes I love this and also This Country which I have been binge watching again. I think they have started filming third series of TC. Can't wait. So sad about Sluggs though :cry:.

Yes I love this and also This Country which I have been binge watching again. I think they have started filming third series of TC. Can't wait. So sad about Sluggs though :cry:.
This Country is just incredible, I would put it up there in my top ten favourite comedies of all time. Iā€™ve also been rewatching it all on iPlayer and it just gets better the more you watch it. They manage to make Kerry and Kurtan so sympathetic itā€™s just a joy to watch.

Was so sad to read about Sluggs he was so young how cruel life can be.

Fingers crossed for a third series
I would be so surprised if it wasnā€™t commissioned for a third, everyone raves about it!

Did anyone watch Rufus Jonesā€™ sitcom, Home? Thatā€™s coming back for another series, I absolutely loved that.

Reactions: 1
The finale bought out the Alan Partridge nerd in me. Dude that plays ā€œYOU C*NT ALANā€ pops up in an episode which is super reminiscent of the Dante Fires Awards! When comedies collide intentional or not it made me smile. If any of you are Partridge fans youā€™ll know what episode I mean!

Love this show sooooooo much it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 2