Stath Lets Flats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The finale bought out the Alan Partridge nerd in me. Dude that plays “YOU C*NT ALAN” pops up in an episode which is super reminiscent of the Dante Fires Awards! When comedies collide intentional or not it made me smile. If any of you are Partridge fans you’ll know what episode I mean!

Love this show sooooooo much it hurts.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone else watch this utter gem?! Probably my favourite show of the past few years along with This Country!

Dropped my energy drink-ah!
Still quoting that all these weeks later!

Great scene with Stath's dad and Steven in the bedroom after too.

LOVE IT! 🤣

Reactions: 1
This is amazing 😂😂 the cast did a mini episode from home. God I miss this show

Reactions: 3
Coming to this so late but oh my goodness, I love this show so much! Also obsessed with Jamie and Tash Demetriou and have been listening to every podcast they’ve guested on for the last few weeks. They are hilarious but also seem so lovely and cool.

Reactions: 6
Love this program, the scene where he’s showing the house and the pigeon gets in had me crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve never watched it but considering bingeing the first series as Charlie Cooper is in the second one and I love him and this country.

I’m gonna go back and watch series one again. Kinda wish I hadn’t watched the whole of series three so quickly as I miss it already 😭

Reactions: 5