Stath Lets Flats

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Go park time 😂

Is that the last ever episode? It’s ended like it could be. Sophie and Al ❤

Am I the only one who thinks it's turned into a bit of a caricature??

Reactions: 2
No sheleg, not particularly. I really enjoyed the third series. Some of the physical comedy made me laugh so much. I was slightly disappointed by the ending - not sure why but felt a bit of an anti climax maybe.

Reactions: 3
I binged this the other day, was actually crying at parts. Jamie Demetriou is so hilarious, I hope they make another season

Reactions: 2
No sheleg, not particularly. I really enjoyed the third series. Some of the physical comedy made me laugh so much. I was slightly disappointed by the ending - not sure why but felt a bit of an anti climax maybe.
Yea I agree, it was abit odd. They could of done more with it I reckon.

Reactions: 1
I was dying at Stath fighting with Gee? From live love let’s 🤣🤣 it such silly things to even find funny but I love it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Really enjoying this show. Do you guys think there will be a Season 4?
A guess, but I'd say probably not with some of the characters moving to Cyprus, though they'll probably do a Christmas special or some kind of one off follow up.

One of my favourite feel good shows 😍 with all the tit going on in the world you can put it on and just genuinely laugh your head off. Love it 😊

Reactions: 3
I think it felt like they didn’t know how to end it, that’s why the last episode felt like a bit of an anticlimax. Enjoyed the third series overall but the last episode was a bit flat, even though it had a cameo from my number one fave Tim Key :love: