Starstruck #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why I love this program so much 😂
Was Shania on something? Her dead look into the camera when they opened the show, the weird clapping and she looks like she never knows the songs and does a weird movement each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh no he said Stay Cheeky. This means we’re obligated to do this for a year until the show comes back. That’s a lot of weight to put on our shoulders

I thought as he didn’t say it at the end of the last show the burden was removed
My face and bum cheeks can't handle 352 days.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It was awful but these Saturday nights just aren’t the same with out this thread Starstruck.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Olly murs on the coronation concert tonight. Wonder if the royals will be staying cheeky 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wonder why :ROFLMAO:
- Because the viewers didn’t stay cheeky
- The loads of money spent on hair and makeup was seen as a waste (by loads I mean pennies)
- After the success of the Meatloafs they thought it couldn’t get any better than this so quit while they were ahead

IMG_1764.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t know how it got a series 2. This thread was the best thing about it. I swear we were it’s only viewers.

• Haha
Reactions: 6