Starstruck #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy to watch next series as long as they keep the same wardrobe and makeup people, which I presume is run by Stevie Wonder

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I genuinely don't know anybody else that watches it apart from us on this thread
Nor me and it was tough going watching it alone for 2 weeks. I don’t want to do that again.

Now do we think Shania will return next series?

Reactions: 3
At least Olly never told us to stay cheeky I’m not sure I could keep it up for a year.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Nor me and it was tough going watching it alone for 2 weeks. I don’t want to do that again.

Now do we think Shania will return next series?
As long as they promise her full access to the drinks trolley she’ll be back like a shot

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I doubt it. How they’ve managed to get Adam twice is a mystery to me.
im not sure Adam has much in the way of standard. He performed as a guest on pretty little liars once
---
As long as they promise her full access to the drinks trolley she’ll be back like a shot
if she watches herself back in those outfits she won’t. They’ve managed to age her 30 years and made her look like a stripping soccer mom

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Was William the boggled eyed Meatloaf?
I’ve only dipped in and out of this series, and I only watched the last bit of the final, so when ‘Meatloaf’ appeared in the recap segment I laughed so hard I alarmed the children.

How bad must the other two have been, FFS?! 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve only dipped in and out of this series, and I only watched the last bit of the final, so when ‘Meatloaf’ appeared in the recap segment I laughed so hard I alarmed the children.

How bad must the other two have been, FFS?! 🫤
One of them was dressed like al Capone

• Haha
Reactions: 3