Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UndercoverRen

he is one disgusting individual. he seems to think he is some type of “comedian” but his humour relies on him being ableist , sexist , racist , transphobic amongst other things.
everyone was praising him when he showed how far he travelled to his son etc but that doesn’t take away from the fact he is vile
Oh he’s that guy????

Reactions: 1

unsociable

Chatty Member
Dont really know much about him i know hes really close with his ex still and is friends with her new partner and regulary goes and stays at there house to see his little boy as usually see his videos about travelling to see him but dont know much else
Well I hadn’t heard of him until this podcast with Paul, but just a quick scroll down his tiktok page it’s beyond disgusting. I’m shocked to see that no one has picked up on him before this. I think he passes things off as a joke but is he a “comedian”? I don’t find him funny, he’s absolutely gross

lozza96

VIP Member
Dont really know much about him i know hes really close with his ex still and is friends with her new partner and regulary goes and stays at there house to see his little boy as usually see his videos about travelling to see him but dont know much else

Fragglez

This morning, Stan deleted my comments and blocked me on his tiktoks. One comment was me being rude calling him a wah wah baby, but the other comments were constructive criticisms about his podcast.

I’ve mentioned on the Paul thread that before I became 🌟 a healthcare professional 🌟 I worked in radio and podcasts. I still had a podcast up until February this year with my husband. Interviewing people and podcasts is hard work, and I’m sorry Stan, you having a videocall with someone is not a podcast. Neither is playing “would you rather” with your mates.

To interview someone is quite hard, especially someone like Paul who likes to talk and talk. You need fo keep Paul on a tight lead and focused, but you let Paul run his mouth off while you sat there and went “yeah…”. We aren’t asking you to question Paul on his favourite colour, but maybe things such like why did he download tiktok in the first place? Does he think his life is better with social media? Etc. I can’t actually believe that you asked him about his mental health and you didn’t question him on the two times that he’s threatened to take his own life on tiktok. You could have handled that question with Grace, and got a sensible and empathetic answer out of Paul… but instead you totally forgot to ask it. You say you don’t do research prior to an interview… I’m utterly confused by that one as it’s just made you look like an idiot.

I was a bit narcissistic yesterday and listened back to a band interview that I did way back in 2005. I was 19, and I interviewed Fall Out Boy. You can literally hear my voice tremble and me apologising profusely, but yet somehow I managed to ask about their quick rise to fame in the UK, Pete’s nudes, and how did they feel about Pete’s side project and comics when they were just gaining traction. Through this interview I got free lance work with the BBC, Kerrang, fanzines in Eat Midlands… This proves to me that doing your research can help you go far.

I’d love to know what famous people you have interviewed Stan.

It’s a shame you blocked me. Heaven forbid you take advice from a woman who worked in the industry and can give you guidance. Looks like I’ll have to approach Paul for an interview myself.
I forgot all about Pete’s nudes! What did he say when you asked him?! 🤣I’m in awe you’ve interviewed for Kerrang! - you’ve hit the nail on the head here, it’s a rare skill to be able to interview and direct a conversation, and it’s a vital skill for podcasts that Stan lacks. It’s become so bad lately that “having a podcast” has become a red flag for many women, it’s flavour of the month to have one.

Trapped_soul

VIP Member
Did anyone see the whole situation about his dad's ashes
Yeah his dads bern dead a few years and stan took his dads ashes to the coast for a day out to do a ticktok and he lost them anyway since when did he get verified i seen he evicted some poor lady because she painted her flat and he said no painting but she cud easy paint it bk white it was a bit unfair

Yeah his dads bern dead a few years and stan took his dads ashes to the coast for a day out to do a ticktok and he lost them anyway since when did he get verified i seen he evicted some poor lady because she painted her flat and he said no painting but she cud easy paint it bk white it was a bit unfair
That’s his mums flat and he didn’t evict her lol, I’d take any of his TikTok’s with a pinch of salt