StanBladeOfficial #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's a ginger ompalompa! He actually makes my skin crawl 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He seems to lose accounts and have to make new ones again im not surprised hes come across as racist in his little mermaid pist but hes saying its a joke hes mot that nice anyway

Reactions: 2
So i was having a conversation with someone who told me stan was this great singer so i had a good listen and he is so bad he sings in the cursive but hes no personality and his voice is so flat i do t even know how hes got a platform Hes that strange

Reactions: 1
Did anyone see the whole situation about his dad's ashes
Yeah his dads bern dead a few years and stan took his dads ashes to the coast for a day out to do a ticktok and he lost them anyway since when did he get verified i seen he evicted some poor lady because she painted her flat and he said no painting but she cud easy paint it bk white it was a bit unfair

Yeah his dads bern dead a few years and stan took his dads ashes to the coast for a day out to do a ticktok and he lost them anyway since when did he get verified i seen he evicted some poor lady because she painted her flat and he said no painting but she cud easy paint it bk white it was a bit unfair
That’s his mums flat and he didn’t evict her lol, I’d take any of his TikTok’s with a pinch of salt