StanBladeOfficial #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think he tries to be edgy and controversial to be funny but comes off as a massive dick. getting wrapped up with paul and basically just agreeing with him has put him right in the spotlight.

Reactions: 3
If my nans doily could grow legs and talk, it’d still be less boring and weird than Stan Blade. I mean firstly his name is just funny, it sounds like when a 9 year old makes their 1st Xbox account 😂

His voice makes my ovaries curl up and wither, why does he talk like he’s trying to open the chamber of secrets?

To succeed at a podcast, or the internet in general, you need to be interesting, and quick thinking so that you can adjust the direction of your convo with your guest. You also need to be a decent person to succeed online, and Stan is racist, transphobic, creepy and just yuck. He could cameo in the mighty boost and not need a costume, he’s a horrid man.

I can’t believe Stan has gone from body slamming his baby son for internet likes, to interviewing Hams for internet likes, and uses his platform to creep on young women. Grim!

Reactions: 4
If my nans doily could grow legs and talk, it’d still be less boring and weird than Stan Blade. I mean firstly his name is just funny, it sounds like when a 9 year old makes their 1st Xbox account 😂

His voice makes my ovaries curl up and wither, why does he talk like he’s trying to open the chamber of secrets?

To succeed at a podcast, or the internet in general, you need to be interesting, and quick thinking so that you can adjust the direction of your convo with your guest. You also need to be a decent person to succeed online, and Stan is racist, transphobic, creepy and just yuck. He could cameo in the mighty boost and not need a costume, he’s a horrid man.

I can’t believe Stan has gone from body slamming his baby son for internet likes, to interviewing Hams for internet likes, and uses his platform to creep on young women. Grim!
Body slamming?! Wtf

Reactions: 2
Body slamming?! Wtf
He was doing pretend wrestling moves on his son, it was weird, they weren’t real but were mean, social services were called and told him to stop making posts like that, I don’t know what happened behind the scenes.

Reactions: 1
does he work or anything ?
not sure how he could afford his new place
It's council/housing association.

I see his deleted all his posts about Paul on his main account, and only kept 1 vid of Paul on his tiktalk account. Couldnt handle the heat clearly. Guy has too many skeletons in his closet.

• Wow
It's council/housing association.

I see his deleted all his posts about Paul on his main account, and only kept 1 vid of Paul on his tiktalk account. Couldnt handle the heat clearly. Guy has too many skeletons in his closet.
Spot on that’s exactly why. He’s made his main account private too. Skeletons always catch up

This morning, Stan deleted my comments and blocked me on his tiktoks. One comment was me being rude calling him a wah wah baby, but the other comments were constructive criticisms about his podcast.

I’ve mentioned on the Paul thread that before I became 🌟 a healthcare professional 🌟 I worked in radio and podcasts. I still had a podcast up until February this year with my husband. Interviewing people and podcasts is hard work, and I’m sorry Stan, you having a videocall with someone is not a podcast. Neither is playing “would you rather” with your mates.

To interview someone is quite hard, especially someone like Paul who likes to talk and talk. You need fo keep Paul on a tight lead and focused, but you let Paul run his mouth off while you sat there and went “yeah…”. We aren’t asking you to question Paul on his favourite colour, but maybe things such like why did he download tiktok in the first place? Does he think his life is better with social media? Etc. I can’t actually believe that you asked him about his mental health and you didn’t question him on the two times that he’s threatened to take his own life on tiktok. You could have handled that question with Grace, and got a sensible and empathetic answer out of Paul… but instead you totally forgot to ask it. You say you don’t do research prior to an interview… I’m utterly confused by that one as it’s just made you look like an idiot.

I was a bit narcissistic yesterday and listened back to a band interview that I did way back in 2005. I was 19, and I interviewed Fall Out Boy. You can literally hear my voice tremble and me apologising profusely, but yet somehow I managed to ask about their quick rise to fame in the UK, Pete’s nudes, and how did they feel about Pete’s side project and comics when they were just gaining traction. Through this interview I got free lance work with the BBC, Kerrang, fanzines in Eat Midlands… This proves to me that doing your research can help you go far.

I’d love to know what famous people you have interviewed Stan.

It’s a shame you blocked me. Heaven forbid you take advice from a woman who worked in the industry and can give you guidance. Looks like I’ll have to approach Paul for an interview myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This morning, Stan deleted my comments and blocked me on his tiktoks. One comment was me being rude calling him a wah wah baby, but the other comments were constructive criticisms about his podcast.

I’ve mentioned on the Paul thread that before I became 🌟 a healthcare professional 🌟 I worked in radio and podcasts. I still had a podcast up until February this year with my husband. Interviewing people and podcasts is hard work, and I’m sorry Stan, you having a videocall with someone is not a podcast. Neither is playing “would you rather” with your mates.

To interview someone is quite hard, especially someone like Paul who likes to talk and talk. You need fo keep Paul on a tight lead and focused, but you let Paul run his mouth off while you sat there and went “yeah…”. We aren’t asking you to question Paul on his favourite colour, but maybe things such like why did he download tiktok in the first place? Does he think his life is better with social media? Etc. I can’t actually believe that you asked him about his mental health and you didn’t question him on the two times that he’s threatened to take his own life on tiktok. You could have handled that question with Grace, and got a sensible and empathetic answer out of Paul… but instead you totally forgot to ask it. You say you don’t do research prior to an interview… I’m utterly confused by that one as it’s just made you look like an idiot.

I was a bit narcissistic yesterday and listened back to a band interview that I did way back in 2005. I was 19, and I interviewed Fall Out Boy. You can literally hear my voice tremble and me apologising profusely, but yet somehow I managed to ask about their quick rise to fame in the UK, Pete’s nudes, and how did they feel about Pete’s side project and comics when they were just gaining traction. Through this interview I got free lance work with the BBC, Kerrang, fanzines in Eat Midlands… This proves to me that doing your research can help you go far.

It’s a shame you blocked me. Heaven forbid you take advice from a woman who worked in the industry and can give you guidance. Looks like I’ll have to approach Paul for an interview myself.
I forgot all about Pete’s nudes! What did he say when you asked him?! 🤣I’m in awe you’ve interviewed for Kerrang! - you’ve hit the nail on the head here, it’s a rare skill to be able to interview and direct a conversation, and it’s a vital skill for podcasts that Stan lacks. It’s become so bad lately that “having a podcast” has become a red flag for many women, it’s flavour of the month to have one.

Reactions: 1

you’ve hit the nail on the head here. wesley boasts that he’s been doing “podcasts” for 5 years, and yet he’s got nowhere with it, which is quite telling. your style may be chit-chat laid back, and you say paul was “talking at” you - YOU are the host and it’s your job to lead the conversation where you want it. it was a tit-show from start to finish.

so stan has responded to the videos about messages that he sent to a 17 year old girl asking if she had her nipples pierced saying that they can’t be genuine screenshots because “he didn’t have that profile picture in 2021 when the messages were supposedly sent”. i mean. he can’t be that dim surely? or does he really think he can worm his way out of it?

stan. i know it’s very complicated, but listen to me - screenshots of previous conversations, when taken TODAY, will show your profile as it appears TODAY. she didn’t take the screenshot in 2021. im so embarrassed for you honestly.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ive found his ex on tiktok and its not hard to find her on facebook once you find his facebook .i think she is also quite young

Well 25 now and had baby in 2018 so 21?

• Wow
He's a nasty piece of work. I stumbled on one of his lives where he was dueting a lady and was being absolutely vile, calling her all the abusive names under the sun.

His routine seemed to be to have his cute son in his videos to pull in women and then when his son went back to mum, he would post drunk, "woe is me" videos, and then the comments would be "Awwwww, are you OK babes".

Dodgy.

Reactions: 7
adding the video for you all because i guarantee he’ll delete it once he realises his excuse is full of holes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Ive found his ex on tiktok and its not hard to find her on facebook once you find his facebook .i think she is also quite young

Well 25 now and had baby in 2018 so 21?
He said on his podcast he was 30 and she was 20 when they got together so that would be right.

Cant belive how thick he is to think he can squirm out of the latest by saying it was edited cos his recent profile pic is showing 😭