StanBladeOfficial #1

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does everyone make to this guy? He is a self-proclaimed “podcaster” although he seems to record his “podcasts” using his iPhone microphone. He came to my attention when he “interviewed” (if you can call it that) Paul aka BeautyBeyondThe_Eye. The podcast went live last night and was two men talking about how they could both do no wrong. After doing a slight bit of digging on StanBlade it seems that he is a very problematic individual. He’s racist and makes “jokes” about kidnapping women. Paul should have really looked into this person before agreeing to do a podcast with him.

Reactions: 7
can’t stand the man. some of his tiktoks i’ve seen are just disgusting the transphobia, racism, laughing at incest and attacking women. he’s truly vile, thought he was gonna get a good reaction the the podcast when all it’s done is empty some of his skeletons out the closet, thought he’d be praised for getting paul to speak out but he’s just given him a small platform to deflect all his problems, for a man called Wesley who looks like phil mitchell and post malones fat son he’s got way too big of an ego.

Reactions: 9
The absolute STATE of this man. He tries to play off his stupidity as humour when we all know he’s just an ignorant piece of tit.

I would love to do a little digging on our very own Wesley Jewitt. I bet he’s got a very patterned history- probably as patterned as that monstrosity of a tattoo where his eyebrows should be.

Reactions: 7
Ah. Stan blade aka wesley jewitt. The man that had to have social involved because he was making videos joking about his baby drinking alcohol, split up with the mrs who then moved on & got pregnant with someone else straight away, doesnt appear to work, tries to appear funny but in reality hes just a racist, transphobe EDL bod that calls 18yr old girls “ripe” and would love to slap his balls on their faces. The guy is 38 but my god, he must have had a hard paper round cuz he looks ROUGH!!

“interviewing” Paul Breach aka snapshoteye aka beautybeyondthe_eye was a bad idea. He does not have the mental maturity or even the mental capacity tbh to be discussing topics such as grooming vulnerable girls and women. All the podcast did was show that Wesley Jewitt aka Stan Blade is peas in a pod with Paul. Same mentality. Same attitudes. Same incel behaviour. Think the world owes you a beautiful girl (key word there) because your a man.

I hope he knows what he’s let himself in for. You wanted clout, well done, you’re gonna get it.

Reactions: 9
I saw a tiktok earlier where he’s mocking a woman who is an amputee, which is disgusting and a bit hurtful. However I’m not surprised that this man with teeth the colour of cheese, who can’t drive and let Paul the Ponce rant for 60 mins for no reason has an issue with women with a disability.

Reactions: 5
This just says it all really 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I think he’s a toss pot. Wesley Jewitt, aka stan blade, from what I have seen online is just an arrogant, racist, pig.

I watched the podcast he did with Snapshoteye yesterday which was the worst thing I’ve ever seen and an hour of my life I will never get back. Podcasts need to be entertaining for the viewers, stan is monotone and brings nothing. He didn’t ask any hard hitting questions and then pinned a comment on his video saying how he couldn’t ask the questions everyone wanted to know, he can’t call them out as they won’t talk to him. Well, I am sorry, don’t have someone like paul on then if you aren’t going to make him realise what he has done is weird!

Stan to me is in the same category as paul breach anyway, the way I heard this grown ass man talking about teenagers the other day was disgusting.

Reactions: 4
he is one disgusting individual. he seems to think he is some type of “comedian” but his humour relies on him being ableist , sexist , racist , transphobic amongst other things.
everyone was praising him when he showed how far he travelled to his son etc but that doesn’t take away from the fact he is vile

He hides behind this ‘tough guy’ look to divert from his lack of intellect. Men like him struggle with modern society because they spent their younger years trying to look ‘cool’ rather than educating themselves. They now can’t compete against men and women who are not only much younger than them but also much more widely educated.

His tiktoks prove how disgusting he is, I just feel sorry for his kid, having a father like that.

This just says it all really 😂
What a n0ncy video... Punishing step kid for not doing homework... if the step-daughter was doing homework, she'd be school age.. So he's making jokes of having sex with children!

Wesley Jewitt... Are you really ready for this type of clout? Do you REALLY want everyone digging up your dirty little secrets and having everyone know all about what really goes on inside that head of yours?!

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Dont really know much about him i know hes really close with his ex still and is friends with her new partner and regulary goes and stays at there house to see his little boy as usually see his videos about travelling to see him but dont know much else

Reactions: 1
I liked his podcast with trucker and Liam etc as they were tongue in cheek and not overly serious, Stan is quite dry but I hadn’t seen the video posted above till now 🤨. I think he thinks oh himself as a bit of a Ricky gervais but in reality he’s more like Ricky Butcher !
Apparently he has an ‘only 🌶’ but I don’t know if that’s a joke or not 😬

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
he is one disgusting individual. he seems to think he is some type of “comedian” but his humour relies on him being ableist , sexist , racist , transphobic amongst other things.
everyone was praising him when he showed how far he travelled to his son etc but that doesn’t take away from the fact he is vile
Oh he’s that guy????

Dont really know much about him i know hes really close with his ex still and is friends with her new partner and regulary goes and stays at there house to see his little boy as usually see his videos about travelling to see him but dont know much else
Well I hadn’t heard of him until this podcast with Paul, but just a quick scroll down his tiktok page it’s beyond disgusting. I’m shocked to see that no one has picked up on him before this. I think he passes things off as a joke but is he a “comedian”? I don’t find him funny, he’s absolutely gross

It's all starting to make sense.. no wonder he didn't actually question Paul properly.
two peas out of the same pod , couldn’t ask him any questions with real substance as he would need the same questions asked to him

Reactions: 2
I think he fancies himself a bit like Frankie Boyle but he's nowhere near in that league.