Stacey Solomon #93 She’s a joker, she’s a smoker, she’s mediocre

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chopped veg needs to be in sealed containers too. That is only one days worth for 7 people anyway. She is so ridiculous.
I just feel bad for people who don’t realise it’s all for show and will try her little hacks and feel bad about themselves when they don’t work

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Little tip here tattlers. However I’m sure you are all of sound mind & have this “knowledge” & don’t need to be watching the Dagenham deceiver’s insta to know but Iceberg lettuce kept in a Tupperware with lid & a sheet of kitchen roll in the bottom does work! Get a full 2 weeks out of that! That bollocks stace was showing yesterday is just that bollocks. Hoping YMU are here reading the posts & I can be their next “talent” for my lettuce preserving tips 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🤢🤢cheese stuck under her nails and dirty jumper 💩
‘I don’t mind if the lettuce is a bit brown, by the end of the week the lettuce will be brown…’ she trills like she’s fricking Masterchef or reinvented the wheel. 🙄

I hate to break it to you Stacey but today’s Monday and you cut that up yesterday and already the lettuce looks like the stuff you pull out of a prepacked sandwich or burger and then having seen the state of that just push the rest of the whole thing away and decide that you’ll suddenly decide to start this fasting business that everyone raves on about (well until Sandra in Accounts has a spare bag of crisps going begging as she couldn’t decide between cheese and onion or prawn cocktail this morning. What with those and Terry the receptionist coming in with a full packet of Wagon Wheels, well, who needs manky brown lettuce anyway?!) 😉😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That salad looks grim 🤢 Do people actually eat raw cauliflower?? Iv never seen that before in a salad 😆 or am I missing out here?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
That salad looks grim 🤢 Do people actually eat raw cauliflower?? Iv never seen that before in a salad 😆 or am I missing out here?
I bloody love cauliflower but it does give you the trumps. Raw it would be so potent 😂

(also so confused by the fact sometimes she is Jewish and sometimes she's eating packs of ham)

Reactions: 8
Raw cauliflower also a fave in our house, prefer it to cooked! But we’re weirdos who have also been know to eat bits of raw potato while cutting them up for dinner (starchy old ones not new potatoes) and also pod peas raw, not many of those make it to saucepan.
I’ll see myself out 🙈😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Raw cauliflower also a fave in our house, prefer it to cooked! But we’re weirdos who have also been know to eat bits of raw potato while cutting them up for dinner (starchy old ones not new potatoes) and also pod peas raw, not many of those make it to saucepan.
I’ll see myself out 🙈😁
I love raw potato! Also broccoli stems and swede, infect not many veggies I wouldn't eat raw!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
👏🏻 We are an exclusive club! 🤩 Most people look at me like I’m utterly insane if I mention the raw potato 🤣 actually ate some just now while cutting them up for mash 😁
🤩 Definitely! Mother "stop eating those you'll give yourself a bad stomach", 20 years later... Husband "eurgh! Why are you so weird?! " 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I know I'm like the dummy police but it really grinds my gears when Roess talks with it in her mouth.... but JoeJo has just posted a video of her handling guinea pigs (you know the little furry rat like things that eat their own tit) and then handling her dummy....why tf does she need it when in a happy enriching activity...I tell you why LAZY bleeping PARENTING

Reactions: 13
I wonder if they are getting those as pets. You don’t normally go to pets at home just for a cuddle

Reactions: 7
🤩 Definitely! Mother "stop eating those you'll give yourself a bad stomach", 20 years later... Husband "eurgh! Why are you so weird?! " 🤣
My mother gave them to me & my brother, I now give them to my son 🤣 she actively encouraged the pod pea eating as well. And cake mixture out of the bowl 😍
---
I wonder if they are getting those as pets. You don’t normally go to pets at home just for a cuddle
As that was an April photo dump I’d imagine they are well established at pickle cottage by now.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.