Stacey Solomon #90 She tried to make us buy from rehab, we said No No No

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stacey returned to Loose Women today after 11 months off and surprise baby Belle.
A few of the topics seemed geared to discussions here including are you competitive with your friends (such as Mrs Hinch), do you have kids keepsakes (such as your son’s foreskin) and would you be angry if you partner had secret savings (or debt as Kaye asked but SSS skipped over and didn’t answer)

Thanks to @something less identifiab for the thread suggestion, it was early but far and away the most liked.

Reactions: 26
Is Stacey on Loose Women all week? I can't abide Loose Women, the presenters screeching and hooting about themselves drives me crackers. I think I might spontaneously combust if I watch when SSS is there as well :D

Reactions: 19
Her story says she's happy to be back after "being in the road" for so long 😂😂😂😂 like she's been on a bleeping world tour like Taylor swift or something. The only thing she's been on is her back either making or pushing out gremlins

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Just curious - which one of her sons got into a “hard to get into” school?

Reactions: 4
I need the tea on her and Mrs Grinch? Why aren’t they friends anymore?

Reactions: 8
Just curious - which one of her sons got into a “hard to get into” school?
Someone said Zach was at a grammar school so he possibly had to sit an exam to gain entry. He changed senior school when they moved house

Reactions: 8
Her story says she's happy to be back after "being in the road" for so long 😂😂😂😂 like she's been on a bleeping world tour like Taylor swift or something. The only thing she's been on is her back either making or pushing out gremlins
Did she put on the road or in it? Being in the road makes me think of her lightly squished like a road kill ferret

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is Stacey on Loose Women all week? I can't abide Loose Women, the presenters screeching and hooting about themselves drives me crackers. I think I might spontaneously combust if I watch when SSS is there as well :D
I’d rather gouge my eyeballs out with a spoon than watch LW with SSS on it. Luckily I have to work (ya know bills to pay & all that boring reality) so no chance of catching that, or having the time/inclination to tit about with buckets making a Poundland nutcracker. Go me!

Reactions: 23
I can’t stand LW at the best of times but even more so now she’s back glad I don’t have time for day time tv

Reactions: 13
I had a day off work today. I watched the Robbie Williams documentary instead of Loose Women.

Reactions: 9
Is it good? I need a new watch
Yes, it's good - although if you're not a Robbie fan you will find him unbearably self-absorbed, coupled with the fact he is in his underpants for the entire 4 episodes. Still better than SSS on Loose Women though :D

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Surprised she didn’t have the kids running to her when she came in from loose woman today

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she been on a world tour we don't know about?! She's been away "On the road for so long" pahahahahaha. What a dick. She certainly ain't no major global superstar who has embarked on a gruelling tour of the world. A few places here and there in the UK and free holidays doesn't count love.
Get ta duck you irritating piece of steaming turd.

Screenshot_20231108_220221_InsMate.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just realised it's my thread suggestion that got the most likes.
Love you all to the moon and back! (I don't really I'm just pretending) 😛😉😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I wish this goofy witch would just lose her millions, get on universal credit, apply to go on her local councils housing list and then just duck off.
I'm sick of the sight of her and those smelly dirty little ferrets being shoved in our faces constantly.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wish this goofy witch would just lose her millions, get on universal credit, apply to go on her local councils housing list and then just duck off.
I'm sick of the sight of her and those smelly dirty little ferrets being shoved in our faces constantly.
It’s worse when her trampy Dad and sister also get pimped out! What a world we live in when people idolise cunts like them!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.