Stacey Solomon #89 all lies lead to Rhodes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's gonna come at like 6pm saying "oh sorry we went for a walk in the woods" then we will be treated to a montage of her kids rolling around in tit before the actual announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I thought I'd put together a little recap.

Whilst we've filled a thread it's been reasonably uneventful in the Solomon Swash household over the past couple of weeks.

Gym bunny Stacey seems to have pulled back slightly from being in the gym all the time although continues to wear questionnable active wear at every opportunity. Her new Stacey Solomon at Home range launched with George which was obviously her dream come true. It is surprisingly tasteful with many Tattlers having to hang their heads in shame as they spot items they like.
All of this of course eclipsed with the launch of her most favourite ever ever ITS range of thin, cheap bobbly outfits for winter. Being the noble soul she is she filmed the #a d (I had to write that as she works with them, although obviously it's more like having a friend who works there and just loves to share with you #besties) at home, which means Adam has generously given her money and vouchers to give away.

Rex started primary school and Leighton secondary but being boys and not golden girls we don't see too much of them. Rose is currently sporting what looks like a cigarette burn on her nose so clearly has had some form of accident but of course super mum Stace tends to gloss past those sorts of things. Zach remains entirely MIA unless there's a shot of him helping with childcare. Of course the precious golden girls feature daily with Stacey describing a day at home with just them as her perfect day.

Which brings us all to today, Stacey has been up apparently since 4.30am as she has something she NEEDS to share with us. I suspect most of us don't need to be sold what is I guess an impending gym range but perhaps by tea time we might
know...

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Finally admitting the rehab shite is an ad. Well done stace. Get them more customers with your free advertising all this time and now ‘join’ the buisness and rake in the profits 🙄🙄

Reactions: 31
she’s been subliminally advertising that small business for months. Including wearing that jumper. Then makes the deal sound like it was done overnight. Another company added to my “do not buy from” list. Shady AF.

Reactions: 52
Yawn. Up since 4:30 for that? Who would give a single shiny tit about her investing in a (probably tit) hair company? 😂😂

Reactions: 28
Everything that hair company sells can be bought for so much cheaper elsewhere. And the oil coming in those little capsules is so much extra unnecessary packaging

Reactions: 22
I can't work out if she meant to write 'I knew a little about' rather than I knew little about. Otherwise why would you invest your money in something you didn't know anything about. I'm sure Alan Sugar will be involved somewhere too, even if it's just as an advisor and not investing himself.

Reactions: 18
I thought I'd put together a little recap.

Whilst we've filled a thread it's been reasonably uneventful in the Solomon Swash household over the past couple of weeks.

Gym bunny Stacey seems to have pulled back slightly from being in the gym all the time although continues to wear questionnable active wear at every opportunity. Her new Stacey Solomon at Home range launched with George which was obviously her dream come true. It is surprisingly tasteful with many Tattlers having to hang their heads in shame as they spot items they like.
All of this of course eclipsed with the launch of her most favourite ever ever ITS range of thin, cheap bobbly outfits for winter. Being the noble soul she is she filmed the #a d (I had to write that as she works with them, although obviously it's more like having a friend who works there and just loves to share with you #besties) at home, which means Adam has generously given her money and vouchers to give away.

Rex started primary school and Leighton secondary but being boys and not golden girls we don't see too much of them. Rose is currently sporting what looks like a cigarette burn on her nose so clearly has had some form of accident but of course super mum Stace tends to gloss past those sorts of things. Zach remains entirely MIA unless there's a shot of him helping with childcare. Of course the precious golden girls feature daily with Stacey describing a day at home with just them as her perfect day.

Which brings us all to today, Stacey has been up apparently since 4.30am as she has something she NEEDS to share with us. I suspect most of us don't need to be sold what is I guess an impending gym range but perhaps by tea time we might
know...
Great recap!
As regards the home range (so excited 🥲🥲🥲🥲 love you all to the moon and back 🥲🥲🥲 sorry couldn't resist 🤣so excited bla bla bla) I haven't seen it in reality but from pictures here, it looks quite generic to me.
Despite her claiming, no doubt, that she was YEARS designing it.

Reactions: 10
She did a post very recently about them whilst putting on her hair oils and actually said she'd love to work with them one day. What a liar! She would have been owner at this stage.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.