Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the 'launch' post... Did she really say that if it didn't work out on xfactor she could always work at Asda??!!!!! I find this very disrespectful

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Do her “friends” not think it’s weird that she is suddenly referring to them specifically as “friends” just as she is receiving backlash. Or that she comes out with a hilarious It Didn’t Happen Of The Year award worthy story to entertain them. I sometimes think Tattlers are the only people with their eyes wide open!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Do her “friends” not think it’s weird that she is suddenly referring to them specifically as “friends” just as she is receiving backlash. Or that she comes out with a hilarious It Didn’t Happen Of The Year award worthy story to entertain them. I sometimes think Tattlers are the only people with their eyes wide open!
100%. Once people take the leap and start reading here everything make sense. Some people are beyond help of course but a lot would have their eyes opened after reading here. I came here after Hinch mentioned it and I’ve never looked back.

Reactions: 31
Question about the range she’s “designed herself” and “not just stuck her name to it”… Whst does that exactly mean?? She’s not drawn the images which are on the plates, bowls and cups. Has she just said “I want a range with leaves and a ranger with dogs that look like mine”
That’s not designing your range. That’s choosing designs thst OTHER people have drawn and created, and you’ve chosen their designs. My cousin used to be a designer for John Lewis, her cushions and bed sets were in all the shops. She got duck all for doing it, so I guarantee the actual talent behind the designs will get pittance.

Reactions: 28
I’ve not followed or read this thread so apologies if this has been covered.I can’t stand Stacey but the hate she is getting over this holiday is ridiculous, you have to be truly sad and bitter to grudge someone a holiday they have paid for. It’s always people who sit about scrounging benefits and boding an army of kids they can’t afford who shout the loudest too. Cost of living affects us all differently, you can’t be angry someone has funds for something you dont
Hi Stacey you didn't pay for the holiday you had a massive discount and you didn't declare it until after loads of undisclosed ads.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ve not followed or read this thread so apologies if this has been covered.I can’t stand Stacey but the hate she is getting over this holiday is ridiculous, you have to be truly sad and bitter to grudge someone a holiday they have paid for. It’s always people who sit about scrounging benefits and boding an army of kids they can’t afford who shout the loudest too. Cost of living affects us all differently, you can’t be angry someone has funds for something you dont
I don’t think anyone on here has a problem with or begrudges her going on holiday. Indeed she’s perfectly entitled to spend how ever much of her (and I say her as let’s face it, Joe ain’t much use apart from providing sperm and occasional childcare) ill gotten gains on whatever she wishes. The issue is she DIDN’T pay for it. Again it wouldn’t be a problem if she admitted as such and declared it properly as the #AD that it was but she didn’t. She consistently lies, tries to get out of following the rules and is duplicitous in the way she labels things and that’s what’s wrong. 😖

Oh and this isn’t a one off, by no means. In fact Stacey’s the master of how to follow the pesky rules and mark something as an AD but she’s become quite adept at doing so in a way that isn’t immediately obvious or overly clear. Hell, at times you have to damn well hunt for it, but, and this is important thing of course, it’s there and she knows that.

She knows and uses all the tricks in the book; she’ll put a space (A D) so that the algorithms which filter out promotional reels and the like miss it or even better puts a d into a sentence so on quickly reading (as let’s face it people aren’t on Instagram to analyse deeply every word written) it looks like a typo a d people don’t even realise (y’see what I did there?! 😉). She’ll use the tiniest font possible and then place the font in a certain colour (white’s always a safe bet) on the same coloured background; once again it’s there, but you’ve really got to look. I could go on but you get the idea; she’s basically downright deceitful and dishonest.

It’s not just this though. The whole trip was a thinly veiled advertising venture for one brand or another (she just so happens to be using a certain product on holiday and then whaddya know, the company contact her with a discount code, what are the chances?!) and even the way she pretended to ask her wonderful ‘Insta-family’ for suggestions on where to go when clearly ‘get yourself on a 40k+ all inclusive holiday to Turkey Stace’ wouldn’t have been the top answer. She did much the same on their previous holiday to Abu Dhabi last year, and again dragged her freeloading father with her there too, the woman is relentless.

So there you go, that’s what we have the issue with. Don’t get me wrong I’m doubting any of us like Stacey very much (if at all) but we’ve not a problem with her spending a fortune to take her and her clan on their holidays. It’s the lying, cheating and dishonesty thats wrong and this isn’t a one off by any stretch; Stacey does this day in, day out. 😠

Sorry for the bit of a diatribe but there’s so much to her skullduggery it’s hard to put it into less!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Why does everyone on here call her dad a creep? I don't know much about him and don't follow him so 🤔

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Just worked it out....she's got a range of thongs coming out. I am sure she has always said she wears big knickers. Stacey, thongs and not so perfect jogging.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once again copying Mrs Hinch, just as she’s about to launch her own home range. The only reason she befriended her was for her own benefit. Everything Mrs H has done Stacey has copied, I’m not keen on Mrs H either but I do feel her whole brand and ideas have been copied by Stacey.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Can’t imagine being angry at poor people with an ‘army of kids’ ‘scrounging’ but defending rich people who are doing the exact same thing. Punching down is embarrassing behaviour!

Reactions: 24
Once again copying Mrs Hinch, just as she’s about to launch her own home range. The only reason she befriended her was for her own benefit. Everything Mrs H has done Stacey has copied, I’m not keen on Mrs H either but I do feel her whole brand and ideas have been copied by Stacey.
Inclined to agree. Although I can’t stand her, Stacey does it better

Reactions: 10
Nobody begrudges them a holiday at all !
I said at the beginning if I had her money then I would be travelling or on holiday as much as possible !
I suggest you stick around and read the thread then come back and comment again

Reactions: 36
It’s probably been answered but what has happened between her & Hinch? No interaction for ages, sorry if it’s already been asked & answered

Reactions: 2
Nobody begrudges them a holiday at all.
I said at the beginning if I had her money then I would be travelling or on holiday as much as possible !
I suggest you stick around and read the thread then come back and comment again
Exactly - no-one begrudges anyone having a holiday. For anyone else questioning why people are angry about Stacey’s holiday, read on.
What we do begrudge is that she didn’t:
1. pay the full £40k for that holiday
2. Before the holiday she did her usual trick of saying she had some weeks off work and needed help from her followers in recommending family holidays
3. And just like that she’s off to turkey and managed to get a last minute deal staying in a private villa with its own large pool and gardens in a 5 star resort but doesn’t tag any posts as AD nor credits the travel agent (this always comes later) because she doesn’t want anyone to know she’s there on a free holiday. It’s so difficult to get last minute deals during school hols so this deal would have been negotiated and agreed a while back. Stacey has known she was going to Turkey ages ago, and would have planned how she was going to post pictures as part of that deal.
4. She then shows tiny elements of the resort eg beach, private pool (but makes it look like it’s just the shared pool) etc etc
5. She dresses up and pretends she’s going to bingo - this is her trying to be relatable to the sheep, when in fact she’s going to the restaurants which you do have to dress up for (see her dads posts bragging about the food and restaurants they went to)
6. She pretends she’s going to some evening entertainment, when in fact it was none other than Christina Aquilera performing! So not just your standard, average 5 star resort entertainment. She never mentions this fact though.
7. we all know her Dad is out there with them, but they leave it until the last minute to share this - why? Again, because they don’t want any negativity from accepting a free or heavily discounted holiday
7. Only when they are returning back from their holiday does she suddenly tag the holiday as an AD and surprise surprise it’s through the same travel agent who gifted her her Abu Dabi holiday. This is the same holiday who has now gifted her dad 3 holidays this year - Abu Dabi, a cruise and now Turkey

Now if Stacey had paid for this holiday with her money that she has earned, she would not have posted, she would have focussed on her family and had a real break away from social media and no one would have had a problem with her. But because she has accepted this holiday and her dad too, part of the deal is that she has to share it with others and make them want to go there too. It’s easy to find out the true cost of this holiday by going to the resort website and looking up the cost of the Amber Lagoon villa which is the one Stacey stayed in. The papers are reporting the holiday only cost £3-4k. Wow bargain! If this was the case I would have booked it immediately. We stay in 5 star hotels and travel business, so Stacey’s holiday would be an absolute steal! But it’s not. That deal does not exist. It does not cost that - this is what Stacey’s agent has told the papers to report, and stupidly they’ve gone ahead and printed what they’ve been told by YMU talent group. The travel agent were reporting similar but have since removed their post as they can be fined for false advertising ie selling something that is not true. Her dad has posted loads from that resort, and like his daughter, has waited until back in uk to admit he got it through trading travel agent, but he’s still not declaring it as an AD - he never declares anything which is misleading the public into thinking he can afford all these holidays.

I am not jealous and I think the majority of others on this thread are not either. What we dislike is the sneakiness and dishonesty that comes from Stacey all the time. When called out on her dishonesty she resorts to deflection tactics and posts about her children and then announces her new homeware range. Anything to stop people talking about her holiday.

I can tell you now I wouldn’t book anywhere any influencer recommends or is gifted, so that type of marketing does not work on me. Let’s see how many of Stacey’s followers actually book to go to that resort and tag her…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 87
@cantstandinfluencers
Brilliant post and spot on.

Just echoing your final paragraphs:

'I am not jealous and I think the majority of others on this thread are not either. What we dislike is the sneakiness and dishonesty that comes from Stacey all the time. When called out on her dishonesty she resorts to deflection tactics and posts about her children and then announces her new homeware range. Anything to stop people talking about her holiday.

I can tell you now I wouldn’t book anywhere any influencer recommends or is gifted, so that type of marketing does not work on me. Let’s see how many of Stacey’s followers actually book to go to that resort and tag her…'

100% spot on and I would say jealous of what? Imagine lying and begging your way through life, using your innocent children the way she does. Living in a house that you bought knowing that two of your children won't even get to sleep in it. Are they only allowed in for photos? Wasn't there a clip recently of poor Leighton asking for food and being told TanJoe would drop some over to them. WTAF.

I thankfully am not influenced in the slightest by her or any other beggar. The way it influences me is - when I see them being handed stuff - I won't use that company or buy their products ever again.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does everyone on here call her dad a creep? I don't know much about him and don't follow him so 🤔
Cause he's a creepy bastard. Have a look at any of his stories and it will tell you that much but when he was on Joe's stag do he had young women sitting on his lap (he was married at the time I believe, to Stacey step mum) and he took insanely creep pictures of Stacey in a pregnancy photoshoot and then used the free promotion he got from her to branch out into pregnancy photoshoots which of you looked at any of them would give you the heebeegeebeez 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.