Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There my lovely Tatters… it wasn’t Stacey Pinocchio who designed the new Asda home 💩
Wow! So the least SSS and Asda could do is actually tag in the people in that designed the range. So misleading. So many cleaning ‘influencers’ sucking up to Stacey too on the Asda post. Let’s just say I’ve ‘liked’ or or two comments in support of the people who have dared say it’s bland/beige!

Reactions: 10
And pervert Dave is off again !!
Sorry but he gives me the ick. He’s a total beg and I hope he can sleep at night. People like him need to get themselves a job, stop hanging on their families coattails and advertise the fact it’s gifted or an ad. He disgusts me

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So today we have https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/stacey-solomons-staggering-net-worth-30717039 and https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/stacey-solomon-burnt-out-social-30712327
She's worth £5Million and can be paid up to £12K per add............Joe is so worried about her and the backlash from the holiday, he's told her to take a break from social media - as if that will EVER happen!
No way will she do that she's making too much money. He would do well to keep his tangoed face off social media and give us all a break

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Such a good point about the gym wear…. Starts exercising in her garage…gets a gym in there…nothing is an accident it’s all contrived….I wish other people would see through her lies.
Yeah it’s been speculated by others on here already but I reckon that’s why she keeps shoving her fat minge (LOOOOOL) in shot; so she can “design” miracle gym wear that is kinder to female anatomy 😅 of course she will be nervous but so so proud that she’s poured her heart into designing something so so special. bleep.
---
And pervert Dave is off again !!
I reckon he’s a “photographer” so that he has the perfect excuse to lurk with his camera in plain sight 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Without giving away who I am, I commented on one of the Asda post comments and jeeeez the sheep jump on you for not loving Stacey and everything she produces 🙄🤢

Reactions: 24
Haha same!!!. Even been sworn at on there lol
Oh god 🙈 I just don’t get why they get so defensive over someone they don’t even know and probably doesn’t know they exist 🤣 no one can have a different opinion to Stacey and her sheep. Saw someone told someone else to go and lick windows 🤦🏼‍♀️ like wtf 🤣 I do find it amusing how delusional the sheep are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I got my insta post removed on Asda George for calling her a grifter and her “ oh I’m running to Asda for these” sheep 🐑🤦‍♀️
I was only telling the truth!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Without giving away who I am, I commented on one of the Asda post comments and jeeeez the sheep jump on you for not loving Stacey and everything she produces 🙄🤢
They have a habit of turning any opinion that is quite valid to jealously! Pathetic people to be that obsessed

Reactions: 18
Wow! So the least SSS and Asda could do is actually tag in the people in that designed the range. So misleading. So many cleaning ‘influencers’ sucking up to Stacey too on the Asda post. Let’s just say I’ve ‘liked’ or or two comments in support of the people who have dared say it’s bland/beige!
I can't say too much because I know the person but it's not the first time she's tried to pass off someone else's designs as her own and her sister has too, they have a lot to learn about business or they need better management - or both!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She said she always wanted to work with Asda....I've never heard her mention Asda ever before

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I can't say too much because I know the person but it's not the first time she's tried to pass off someone else's designs as her own and her sister has too, they have a lot to learn about business or they need better management - or both!
I have my own little business (not 60k followers just a mere 4k so it is small) and if I was ever to go through this I’d be devastated. So wrong people not being acknowledged. Her sister is a disgrace too

Reactions: 11
A reply to Stacey's comment on the George Asda post 🤣
Screenshot_20230816_155009_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh god 🙈 I just don’t get why they get so defensive over someone they don’t even know and probably doesn’t know they exist 🤣 no one can have a different opinion to Stacey and her sheep. Saw someone told someone else to go and lick windows 🤦🏼‍♀️ like wtf 🤣 I do find it amusing how delusional the sheep are!!
I used to be a hardcore Michael Jackson fan…now those guys are intense. So I remember the desperate need to defend your idol but these days I just can’t get worked up about someone not liking someone I like! Who cares? I’m an adult! So even tho I remember the feeling, it still feels so bizarre to me now.

And at least Michael was actually talented.

Reactions: 11
She said she always wanted to work with Asda....I've never heard her mention Asda ever before
That’s because it’s her worn-out script to say this about every collab she does; ‘I can’t believe it 🥹 this is a dream come true for me 🥹 it’s always been my dream to work with [insert generic company] and I’ve put my heart and soul into this 🥲🥹 my heart is melting’

you’d think the companies would insist on writing their own copy as this tripe which she wheels out every time makes my toes curl. It completely degrades the products to use the same sales pitch for every single thing. Proves she’s totally uninvested and not genuine about any of it. She just signs the contract to put her name on somebody’s designs and collects the cheque

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.