Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s trying to get around all the comments about the cost of the holiday now by posting other recommendations from the travel agency. Why didn’t she just stay somewhere like that in the first place? Her followers want to go where she stayed.

Reactions: 15
Why doesn't she just be honest and say, 'oh forgot to mention I had the holiday free'
Or heavily discounted

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry, is she actually posting an affiliate link to more affordable holidays on the back of the 'scandal'(and probably increased traffic to her stories)

Also appears she got bored of marking her ads, must have worn herself out massively almost doing it correctly

Reactions: 23
‘Phone died’ 😂😂 omg Stace what are you liiike?! Even though you went to ‘work’ straight away and nobody there had a charger or allowed you log in to your account even though it’s your financial lifeline? and your sister and her brood came round but none of them could lend you a charger either? Ah Stace you couldn’t make it up could ya? (but yes, you did make it up). As if her phone went dead 😂 if it had you can imagine her screeching at the staff and crew that she NEEDS a phone pronto. You telling me even Joe wouldn’t lend her his? Her followers are so thick it’s next level.

More like she saw the wave of hate on her post and then read here and realised ‘tit, people know I’ve done all this lying, they even know my dad was there and that I went to see Aguirlera in my too-tight dress when I said was goin’ down the bingo’ and taken a few hours to get advice from her people/get a bollocking from them. Had time to make a ‘montage’ or 2 on the broken phone though so she could put a few 🥹 faces on it. I would not trade lives with her eldest I tell you that. Also why did she suddenly ask him is she could ‘share’ that- no other bloody kid of hers get that option 😂😂😂
I’ve actually come to the conclusion she’s a compulsive liar. Everytime she opens her mouth it’s lies/bullshit. Imagine living a life like that. She’s pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
On tv-land, AND freeloading and begging .........
Then along comes Tattle, to give you a good bleeping pegging......

😎😎

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Bet she's looking forward to working with jsp again
She's come home dumped the kids,Joe and laundry,(bet she's thankful for mandy)
Managed to let her phone die just as she's being called out.
She forgets to count Harry,but she took Leighton an seemed to forget him aswell.
What's betting she also managed to get them a hello fresh box delivered so joe can cook them a meal,while the robot vac cuts the grass

Reactions: 20
I loved how one of her sheep commented that they can’t believe people are spending their Saturday nights pricing up what her holiday cost! Isn’t that the whole point of an ad? If Someone you follow advertises something you like the look of, you automatically want to see how much it is!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
How to gaslight 101.

Stacey I don't think a single person would deny you a holiday. What the issue is is that it's so obviously over the heads and budgets of about 99% of the people who follow you and it's underhand and crass to make out you are on a ten night all inclusive from Jet2 just to appeal to those people.

But don't let that get in the way of you twisting it into we're all just trolls. I guess I should just mute in the future.
Arrogant fucker! What a tit way to speak to people! Own up and admit your wrong doing. Be genuine, be real! Like you claim you are! twit! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh gosh who called the hiding behind her kid montage 👏🏻👏🏻we all knew she would do this it’s a classic Stacey tactic. Phone died just as she was getting a bashing for 24 hours convenient isn’t it she tells more lies than Pinocchio!

Ive got two teen sons a tween and a three year old my oldest is almost 17 second one almost 15 and yes they do help with my her but they have never had to dress her bath her or feed her ever!
The most they do is watch her for half an hour while I pop the shops or have a shower and get dressed. I was the oldest daughter with three siblings the same age as Stacey’s all close together and I was honestly expected to be their parent all the time!
I mostly did it because my mom asked me and I had no choice I was changing nappies at 11 years old upwards. Did my head in but I never said anything to keep the peace plus I felt bad on my mom who was exhausted with five of us to care for. So I’ve never done that to my own kids I’m lucky my second son is very caring towards children and plays with her and does it because he wants to not because I ask him too.

My oldest loves his sister but gets bored quickly 😂 I’ve always let them be kids and not put them in this position I know for a fact Stacey has asked him ti watch and change them etc or he wouldn’t be doing it!
She uses the kids as amour so no one can say a bad word against her it’s so wrong and so planned and thought out!
Stop filming them when they’re meant to be on holiday and posting it publicly where it can be viewed forever he’s only 15 when he’s 25 he might not want the world to see it!
I dislike her so much now.

Reactions: 25
She needs to accept she is not relatable anymore.

Playing the essex stupid came from nothing act, “oh i wouldn’t know about holidays i dont go on them” what she means is she doesn't book them herself, they are gifted/arranged for her.

Paris twice…
Abu Dhabi
Austria
Mykonos
Turkey

She may have forgotten how to count but its easy for people to see. And thats the ones she has promoted! I don’t begrudge anyone a holiday and you can spend your money how you like but I dont like compulsive liars or people who play dumb.

Shes too old and has far to many kids now to play the dumb yellow blonde with the big beak from dagenham

IMG_9613.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.