Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ita absolutely outrageous that this is only now being marked as an ad. Stacey is using her sweet and innocence to market and failing to adhere to guidelines. Honestly play by the rules Stacey and stop pretending to.be gormless twit! Ad should have been declared all along.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
At best she has probably paid £8-10k for this which is expensive for us but not alot of money to her or if you do a cost pp for 10 days all inclusive. Its also deserted because no one else can afford to go full price or is z list enough to get a huge discount.

Reactions: 22
The number of sheep on her post pricing up the place and getting the shock of their lives at the cost, when good old Stace made it all sound so relatable and down to earth with the bingo and the mini disco
Hahahahahaaaaa serves the stupid cunts right 😆😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Have I been blocked on Stacey’s page/is my phone playing around or has her profile gone? 🤣 it won’t let me search her on my personal page or my business page 🤔
I can see her profile, via anonymous view. 😁

Lol at the attempt - 'if me sharing our holiday doesn't make you feel good...' in other words, don't call me out as the fraud I am.

Plus having the baby in her arms, whining about having to go back to work.
Sooooooo relatable baaa baaa 🐑 🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

• Angry
Reactions: 38
“If it doesn’t make you feel good…then duck off you povvos cos that’s a you problem innit”

• Haha
Reactions: 65
If Dawn Ward got it totally for free, there is no way this grifting family paid any more than the absolute minimum just so she could say it was discounted. The fact that probably at least 20 other deserving families could’ve gone on holiday with the amount Solomon was discounted is utterly disgusting. These companies that give these f***ing millionaires ‘free’ holidays are pathetic. I hope karma comes back on all of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Ita absolutely outrageous that this is only now being marked as an ad. Stacey is using her sweet and innocence to market and failing to adhere to guidelines. Honestly play by the rules Stacey and stop pretending to.be gormless twit! Ad should have been declared all along.
She did the exact same with the previous holiday, if I remember correctly.

Reactions: 18
If Dawn Ward got it totally for free, there is no way this grifting family paid any more than the absolute minimum just so she could say it was discounted. The fact that probably at least 20 other deserving families could’ve gone on holiday with the amount Solomon was discounted is utterly disgusting. These companies that give these f***ing millionaires ‘free’ holidays are pathetic. I hope karma comes back on all of them.
They will have collapsed by the end of this year/ next Spring.
People making other arrangements now for a better holiday much cheaper.
Overpriced tat and etc has all gone out of the window now with the whole of the Western Hemisphere pulling their collective belts in a bit imo.

Reactions: 19
Oh come on national newspapers -

This is bigger than cake gate- bring the lot of them
Down!
It's sickening how sneeky and grabby they are!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 62
T

Thank you so much for making a new thread 😍
Just to re-cap Stacey is away for 10 days in a VERY expensive hotel spa resort in Turkey 🇹🇷

She only recently found out she had 10 days off and asked her sheep for holiday suggestions.

She managed to book last minute a very exclusive and not often available villa in Turkey
Not your run of the mill Turkey all inclusive she is trying to make out !
Christina Aguilera appeared in concert during the week which she didn’t mention.The family were in a special vip section to watch the concert.

It’s still not known if this trip has been gifted or not but she has spent the holiday adverting at full throttle for all her other collabs Instead of actually just privately enjoying these so precious surprise 10 days off !
Ad ..discount apparen
tly ..what a twa@

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What’s cake gate?

QUOTE="Henny Penny, post: 16341920, member: 60316"]
Oh come on national newspapers -

This is bigger than cake gate- bring the lot of them
Down!
It's sickening how sneeky and grabby they are!!!
[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 5
It’s was so obviously going to be gifted or discounted, but it should’ve been declared a lot earlier than now when she’s leaving! I hope she does get called out on her page!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I couldn't care less where a millionaire goes on holiday, if they have the money, let them spend it where they like... The issue is pretending you're 'one of the people' and 'just like everyone else' when you're poncing about somewhere the ordinary person can't possibly afford. I don't really get why they give this sort of holiday to someone who doesn't have the follower demographic to pay for it, surely it makes more sense to advertise somewhere affordable to your average person if that's the sort of person you're reaching?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
She literally gives zero fucks 🤡
IMG_9599.jpeg

Are her parents still together? If so she must be there too 🤷🏻‍♀️ married the wrong bloke if she doesn’t like her photo taken. I wonder if his son chose not to go on this holiday or was yet again excluded 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 16
They probably only paid for the flights. She hasn’t spent her entire 10 day holiday constantly promoting the place for a measly 10% discount.

Reactions: 28
Was it the pearl room her dad is in? That for 1 person for 10 days next Aug is £11-16k depending on the view

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.