Stacey Solomon #87 10 day Turkey stay, bingo and buffet only £37K

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BULLSHIT
---
No way they wouldve got Xtina tickets
All the other bloggers there marked, ad
Def going to contact someoneabout this some journalist will be interested in it ,
Twitter will have a field day

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Who’s the 8 of them as dirty Dave didn’t turn up for a few days after they were there
---
BULLSHIT
---
No way they wouldve got Xtina tickets
All the other bloggers there marked, ad
Def going to contact someoneabout this some journalist will be interested in it ,
Twitter will have a field day
Her management can’t control the comments on Twitter. Can’t wait to see it kick off in that

Reactions: 32
That holiday was definitely booked before she even put her beggy grifting “holiday suggestions” story up. Her followers 🐑 really must button up the back if they believe
1. She got that last minute
2. Her trusty travel agent was offended, cos we all know that holiday was already booked
3. She paid more than 10% toward that holiday

On a side note, I’m blaming my fellow tattlers for looking up her dads page. He looks like a dirty perv with a bit too much self love but somehow I can’t stop myself watching his stories… 🫣🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ohhhhh she's a sneeky one!
how bloody awkward did she look in that Last
Post. To listen to her blatantly lying through her teeth makes me So cross! I bet her management were in the phone advising her on things to say to not look like a freeloading chav.
bloody disgusting. She doesn't normally bother me
That much, but this is too much!!!!

Reactions: 33
There she goes, laying the path for her lies 💩
We seen this coming Stacey, I hope you enjoyed your discount holiday. I pray this will be your downfall and these holidays are thoroughly investigated by the ASA.

Tattlers be sure to include all your screenshots and her inconsistencies in her tall tale when reporting.

Reactions: 44
Laughing about taking a discount because it’s so expensive and why wouldn’t they…umm you’re a millionaire! Us poor peasants who work 9-5 don’t get discounts. Nurses working all hours under the sun for tit pence don’t get discounts. I just find her so insulting and companies that offer these celebrities freebies and discounts just puts me off them!

• Heart
Reactions: 111
She is sneaky , lying bitxx!! I think she came on her stories because of all the “cake gate “ if she said it was free or gifted she would look bad ..

Reactions: 37
So, it wasn't a grifted free holiday .

I still cannot bleeping stand them, Red Rum, bleeping Village-Idiot , and Sex-Pest Pater 😖😖😖😖

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That holiday was definitely booked before she even put her beggy grifting “holiday suggestions” story up. Her followers 🐑 really must button up the back if they believe
1. She got that last minute
2. Her trusty travel agent was offended, cos we all know that holiday was already booked
3. She paid more than 10% toward that holiday

On a side note, I’m blaming my fellow tattlers for looking up her dads page. He looks like a dirty perv with a bit too much self love but somehow I can’t stop myself watching his stories… 🫣🤢
I had to block him after his page kept popping up after searching him, he makes me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Laughing about taking a discount because it’s so expensive and why wouldn’t they…umm you’re a millionaire! Us poor peasants who work 9-5 don’t get discounts. Nurses working all hours under the sun for tit pence don’t get discounts. I just find her so insulting and companies that offer these celebrities freebies and discounts just puts me off them!
Totally agree with this. Especially when you are putting yourself out there to be ' relatable' . Its a load of bollocks.

Reactions: 22
Gosh, she is absolutely squirming in that story! I bet it was an absolutely massive discount! To be fair, it does look like an amazing place, we can dream!

Reactions: 29
AD needs to go at the start of the text Stace!! Regardless of whether it was free or discounted, AD is at the start not ad hidden in the middle of the text and all her stories/photos from the get go should have been marked AD. Off to ASA I go

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Went and had a nosey on Trending Travels insta, their highlight reels are basically a homage to Zlebs🤷🏼‍♀️
Wonder if Joe public messaged asking for a discount for a family of 8 would we get what Stacey got. And she slipped up by saying the 8 of them....didn't you just reveal a few days ago your dad came out to join you when Tattle knew he had been there from Day 1!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The price of my volvswagon car which we had to work hard to pay for . knocks me physically sick the pure greed Joe must be jn is apple cart he needed up with this cash cow wife .
---
She probabky paid flights and that's all.bleep
I had to block him after his page kept popping up after searching him, he makes me feel sick.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.