Stacey Solomon #85 She's like a vacant horse, waiting for its next carrot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @VC10 for the thread title. Big news is she has a home range coming out with Asda but shhhhh it’s a secret, she not allowed to say that yet. Shame she forgot to crop that out of the photo she shared then

• Haha
Reactions: 33
From previous thread - blanked out words as they probably say Asda and she’s already cocked up that little “surprise”

Reactions: 9
Stacey, the latest insta ponce to launch a home collection featuring items which are 50 shades of greige. Boringggg

Reactions: 19
Thanks to @VC10 for the thread title. Big news is she has a home range coming out with Asda but shhhhh it’s a secret, she not allowed to say that yet. Shame she forgot to crop that out of the photo she shared then
I didn’t watch the full story came here when I realised it was homeware. I thought it would be another rap ITS range

Reactions: 2
Bloody hell she went on like she was about to become the MD of Nasa. Course she’s doing a home range. Fejkas at George at Asda by Stace. Available in all shades of beige

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the duck would buy that tat anyway?? Hahahahaaaaaa

Reactions: 6
The images she’s shared looks like any other home range you can get at supermarkets, Dunelm, the range etc.
like it’s fine, it’s inoffensive but absolutely nothing special. It’s basically a copy of everything you can see in any shop that sells homeware.
Also identical to the hinch range too.

Just a waste of time and energy. Offering nothing that people can’t already buy. What’s the point?

Well the point is to make herself money with as little effort as possible I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Probably hinch’s old tit they couldn’t sell so slapped another twats name on it and thought stack’s sheep will buy lol. I bet hinch is fuming lol

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I'm glad it's only a crappy home range. A part of me thought it was going to be a reality show 'At home with the ferals'

Is the home range also an art range too? Given how plain everything is, do we get to paint the plates ourselves with colour?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do people really buy stuff just because a celebrity’s (or Stacey’s) name is on it? If I liked certain plates I’d buy them, I wouldn’t buy plates I liked less because Stacey has her name on the box… I’m getting worried about the humans 😂

Reactions: 28
Do people really buy stuff just because a celebrity’s (or Stacey’s) name is on it? If I liked certain plates I’d buy them, I wouldn’t buy plates I liked less because Stacey has her name on the box… I’m getting worried about the humans 😂
It puts me right off anything, having it endorsed by some twit

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If anything I’d be put off by her name on it. I’m not lining her pockets!!
and it’s all ugly bland tit anyway!!

Reactions: 18
I can’t abide plates with patterns on and really struggled recently to get a nice new set of decent quality white plates. Because everywhere is grey or beige and shite because of twats like this. 🙄

also at least when kylie did bedsheets they were different to what you could get from everyone else and their dog. This is just basic crap with staceeeyyyyysss name tagged on

Reactions: 13
I’ve been MIA… what did she post to show it is Asda?
I love tattle. I knew they'd have the answer as to where this 'home range' would be located. I'm usually on the Hinch thread and had hoped TESCO had dropped her for Stinky but somehow it being one of TESCO's biggest competitors, with an almost identical range is even better.

Who needs enemies with 'friends' like these two

Reactions: 19
Corz they do- their minions soak it up. Forget they are putting £1’s In The so called celebrities pockets to sit at home influencing! Wud never buy anything as they charge hugely inflated prices for same stuff sat on shelf beside it.
---
Pumpkins in shot - so guys if you want to decorate your table this Halloween 🎃 go to ……. 🤷🏼‍♀️ for inflated priced homeware and decoration.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I wouldn’t even want to pick up her stuff in the shop because it might smell like her 🤣🤢

How long before she’s at ASDA with the grotty kids running around touching all the swolloman homeware 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.