Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
Was she on LW today I think someone
Mentioned earlier she might be on. I missed it and really can’t be arsed to view that lot chattering again all talking at once

Reactions: 2

BelowDeckJen

Chatty Member
I was at dog training with my dog and the first thing I do when I get home is check her page when I get back! 🙄😂

tinatina0604

Is this even in the bedroom? It doesn’t match up with the sofa being in the middle of the room in staceys stories. It might be downstairs? Does this then prove downstairs is finished?
Also if downstairs wasn’t finished I wouldn’t want all my bloody sisters kids round my house too. Unless I guess they all just hang out in the annexe.
View attachment 809033
Thank you I was confused too. There is now a sofa at the end of the bed but this one has a wall behind it

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Winning thread title by @heretojudge123 - sorry I had to shorten a bit to fit!

View attachment 806474

she's had Princess Pickle but yet to grace us with a name!
She has spent most of the time in bed.
Joe posted a (now deleted) video this morning of the new baby completely naked whilst being weighed. No respect at all for her privacy or rights to privacy. Many tattlers reported it and thank god, the story is now gone.

We're now waiting for her to post the baby's name which will no doubt be done at 7pm one evening, as this is prime time for engagement.
That’s one that I haven’t seen suggested yet. Grace.

Pigglet9876

VIP Member
this woman needs sectioning! Unhinged
Gosh that the same lady who jumped down someone's neck when she said about remembering zach when she was on the xfactor and now he's one of 4. She was right in there with 1 of 5 when the woman clearly meant Stacey's own children! Some of her fans a bat shit crazy

• Wow
I didn't know L had a half-sister, she was going on about the princess and her boys like none of them have ever seen a baby girl before 😏 What about Harry's mum, does she have other children?
I’m not too sure to be honest. As far as I’m aware I don’t think Harry’s mum does .

I’m not too sure to be honest. As far as I’m aware I don’t think Harry’s mum does .
Oh yeah her princess is the heart of the family now 🙄🤣

kayl1986

VIP Member
It’s not like she was on her last chance of having a baby. She’s only early 30s and a millionaire. She wouldn’t have struggled to have had another baby after this one and tried for a girl if she hadn’t had one

I’ve just seen your edit about gender disappointment, and I do get it and I do believe people do what you have said, but I don’t believe Stacey did, as much as everyone knows she wanted a girl. Just think thats a bit harsh
Yeah i know a few that do it and it's disgusting. I would hope Stacey hasn't. But then why not even announce pregnant until she found out the sex etc. Just a feeling.