Stacey Solomon #39 Fifty shades of pepto-bismol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Noseycow2020 for the winning thread title.

The last thread moved very quickly, does anyone want to do a re-cap?

The main controversy from the last thread was the Skank pretending that they’d been worried about princess pickle all weekend and they had a scan on Sunday and all was ok. The reality was that Skanky had been filming for her new tv show.

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch.
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.

Last edited:
Reactions: 52
Hoping on to see her destroy a beautiful house and get myself annoyed at how stupid she is 🤣

Reactions: 13

The main controversy from the last thread was the Skank pretending that they’d been worried about princess pickle all weekend and had a scan on Sunday and all was ok. The reality was that Skanky had been filming for her new tv show.

A few important things to note
General thoughts are that Princess Pickle🤢 will be arriving shortly, and probably as ‘early’ as Mick was.

important to note that this thread is about Stacey - and that mentions of the smaller Instagram accounts of people who may have to be vaguely connected to her shouldn’t really be overly discussed….and screenshots of her child are defo not ok!

Reactions: 21

The main controversy from the last thread was the Skank pretending that they’d been worried about princess pickle all weekend and they had a scan on Sunday and all was ok. The reality was that Skanky had been filming for her new tv show.

A few important things to note:

This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch.
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
Rex is referred to as the following - Mick Hucknall Junior (my personal favourite), Child of the corn and Golden child.
There is a wiki.
Mick Hucknall Junior still has me in stitches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a thought... If she's concerned baby is small does that mean she's not smoking during this pregnancy... I mean if you are worried your princess pickle isn't growing at the right rate surely you would stop the cigs..
Also how many teethers does one baby need?

Reactions: 18
Just a thought... If she's concerned baby is small does that mean she's not smoking during this pregnancy... I mean if you are worried your princess pickle isn't growing at the right rate surely you would stop the cigs..
Well if baby has a mouth the size of her parents she could fit all the teethers in at once 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I know everyone is saying this but oh my god!!!!
why is she showing everyone the gut? 😭🤮
The hair!! Why has she got curly black pubes on her belly? I’m disturbed, no sleep for me tonight! 😩

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does she smoke?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Still can't get over that she's only 31,the years and the smoking,even though aparantly she gave them up,have not been kind to her.

Reactions: 18
Still can't get over that she's only 31,the years and the smoking,even though aparantly she gave them up,have not been kind to her.
Wow, I thought she was.older. I can't believe that she's 10 years younger than me, she looks more my age than I do.

Reactions: 17
I thought she was about 37 but looked a bit older😂 wow she’s only 5 years older than me 😱 I look like a child compared to her!

Reactions: 10
That's it Stacey keep showing your naked pregnant belly to the internet and then complain when people comment on it's size.......
She is going to keep doing this now to annoy us. Hi Stacey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
When I first read that this woman had been unsuccessfully trying to have a sprog "for ages", my heart went out to her. Then my brain clicked into place and I remembered she had Mick not so long ago, and the annexe lads. As someone who's tried unsuccessfully for a decade to get up the duff, I find her whining tone deaf.

I'm some sort of nut because I watch her affected whispering/it's-not-that-bright fake narrowed eyes for sincerity ALL while knowing it is going to duck me off. Anyway I finally caved and stopped lurking around. My husband is going to be disown me 😂

I hope Piccalilli abhorrs anything overtly girly and, as soon as she is mobile, destroys the "feature wall".

I'm a class act, I know.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
Seeing her hairy belly has put me off my supper at work, now I can't eat FFS 🙄😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I find it so embarrassing the way she went on about not caring about the gender, blessed to just have another baby, etc. And then behaves like this because it’s a girl. It’s so OTT and must be sad for her older boys to watch.

Reactions: 48
Omg….. I just can’t ……. The pink room and clothes etc is just toooo much for me. Pepto bismal overload 🤢🥴I get she’s having her longed for baby girl but come on 😖also hope she sterilises those dummy’s before she uses them

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.