Stacey Solomon #38 Stacey tries to hide her lies, but underestimates Tattlers’ eyes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Pollyanna263 for the winning title.

Quick recap:
Skanky has decorated the nursery and claimed that the floor was paid for.
Leighton is on a 3 week holiday with his Dad, but the Skank said he’s only away for a week.
She took Mick Hucknall junior out to the pub at daft O’Clock in the evening
Zac is back from his Dad’s early.
Skanky cut a hole in a wall to fit in a chest of drawers.

Things to note:
This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch.
She is not allowed to mention Harry
Joe wears his Dad’s wedding ring
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
There is a wiki.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 85

Quick recap:
Leighton is on a 3 week holiday with his Dad, but the Skank said he’s only away for a week.

Things to note:
This is not a rave thread and we don’t care about Hinch and any comparisons between her and Hinch.
Zac and Leighton are sleeping in the annexe which is a million miles away from the main house.
There is a wiki.
Mick Hucknall Junior 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Great recap

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Looks like Joe is out for dinner with Harry. I wonder if they ever just do nice things as one big family. Even just eat dinner.

How do we think she’ll explain L being away longer than a week?

Reactions: 26
Oh my thread title!
Love you all to the moon and back, it hurts my heart and gives me life.

Quick recap:

Things to note:
There is a wiki.
After she cut a hole in the wall to fit the £300 changing table into the wardrobe because it wouldn’t fit in the nursery, she then bought a TV stand to use as a changing table 🤷🏼‍♀️

She has taken the heaters out of all the bedrooms so it seems her family will be freezing this winter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Stacey doesn’t follow Harry on Instagram nor does he follow her, I find that bizarre

Reactions: 32
Looks like Joe is out for dinner with Harry. I wonder if they ever just do nice things as one big family. Even just eat dinner.

How do we think she’ll explain L being away longer than a week?
It’s almost like H isn’t allowed near Stacey!

I think she just won’t mention L and then suddenly he’ll be back…

Reactions: 20
That looks more like a ballroom hall in Blackpool rather than a bleeping nursery.
I seriously cannot believe what she's done in there, what a mess. All that money and she chooses to make it look cheap and tacky.

Screenshot_20210804_222257.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Am I the only parent if my son drawed with chalk I wouldn’t wash it off? I’d let it stay there till the rain washed it away what a selfish cow she is

Reactions: 88
Am I the only parent if my son drawed with chalk I wouldn’t wash it off? I’d let it stay there till the rain washed it away what a selfish cow she is
I wasn't surprised that she did that. I remember a few months ago, maybe last year that she threw away Mick's first drawing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
2D48E7D0-69D7-4D4E-A5E7-FEE3E9424704.png

why is she so crusty? Why are his hands crusty? I feel like all I do is ask questions lol. But 👀👀👀👀

everyone commenting on hoes pic of H.... 🤢🤢 i find it weird to comment like that when you don’t personally know the child. Does H look like mick jr? I can’t see it, but alot say he does?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 696946

why is she so crusty? Why are his hands crusty? I feel like all I do is ask questions lol. But 👀👀👀👀

everyone commenting on hoes pic of H.... 🤢🤢 i find it weird to comment like that when you don’t personally know the child. Does H look like mick jr? I can’t see it, but alot say he does?
Harry looks nothing like him. I thought he might look like his Mum. Mick is the spitting image of Joe.

Reactions: 16
I wasn't surprised that she did that. I remember a few months ago, maybe last year that she threw away Mick's first drawing.
She doesn’t deserve any kids to be honest poor wee girl will be threw into social media without a choice!! She’s not a good mother the phones never out her hand

Reactions: 22
She doesn’t deserve any kids to be honest poor wee girl will be threw into social media without a choice!! She’s not a good mother the phones never out her hand
She will be on everything, they are going to milk her, their longed for girl.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Harry looks nothing like him. I thought he might look like his Mum. Mick is the spitting image of Joe.
they’re all going crazy saying it, I just honestly can’t see it.
and a couple people asking if he is looking forward to becoming a big brother... like what?!

Reactions: 8
they’re all going crazy saying it, I just honestly can’t see it.
and a couple people asking if he is looking forward to becoming a big brother... like what?!
I've just read some of the comments. I missed that one, lol, he's already got two younger siblings 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.