Stacey Solomon #35 Past-time Pickle in a grey abyss, sick of hearing about Pink Little Miss

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Hanna21 for the winning title and @Asparagus123 for the beginning of the title. I had to shorten it to fit it in.
Screenshot_20210713-195849~2.png

There is a wiki at the top of the page

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't get over them shoes in the middle of July. She looks like she's going skiing with them curb stompers

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Bewildered by the wearing of a poloneck sweater my mum would be proud of over the top of the (nasty) short floaty summer dress she put on specifically because the sun had finally come out?!

Reactions: 8
Bet ole hinchy had the dettol spray out once this minger left the house

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Ok I don't have kids of school age but 5 past 9 on a school night with sugary drinks 😆

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
As if he paid for that outdoor screen. He was working with them last august according to their Insta page.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.