Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
Of course all the sheeps have flocked to buy it x

🤢 😂Joe Joe gets worse, wearing crocs 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

Savannah_xx

VIP Member
I did think boy because of their reactions but I also think girl a tiny bit more so idk, either way come on Stace!!!

Reactions: 1

Em_

VIP Member
Plus size WhatLauraLoves has jumped on Stacey's in the style bandwagon... Laura's wearing the up sized size 26 dress which shows 1st hand how bad these cheap skate brands who just up size clothes look on plus sized women... Plus Laura is DESPERATE for some of Staceys followers 🙄
I don't know how she can fit into a size 26?! She must have hated Jess getting a collection with them.
Considering ITS have made the collection petite and tall you'd have thought they'd have done a curve range, instead of just upping the sizes.

MrsLaw

Good on Leighton’s step mum to do that ‘he knows what a sister is you melt’ smack down. 🙌

also. Is Leighton allowed to be shown on other peoples accounts or does SS put a stop to that whilst milking every ounce out of her kids.

I wonder when they are older if they will process all this and realise they were monetised to the moon and back and turn on her. It can’t be very cool to be mummy’s pickle when you are behind the bike sheds.
What did Leighton’s step mum do? I’ve looked and not seen anything!

Fleekon1

Does anybody know if you can change your username on here or will I have to set another account up?

Simbama12

Chatty Member
We know it’s definitely not her 12 week scan she’s much further on
I Know that... my point being if she was seen in the ultrasound dept that it was def her 20 week scan as anomaly scans are not done in ante natal in my hospital... like I said...

Bellabob321

VIP Member
Apart from Hoe’s gym equipment there’s nothing really worth taking, where’s peanut or have they taken the dog to Cornwall too???
I don’t think they took the dogs as I know Theo is travel sick and I think she said peanut is the same. They prob with her sister or dad or something.