Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As someone currently 22 weeks pregnant, which Stacey definitely is around that too, I can’t wait for her ITS maternity collection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Errrr that’s no just pregnant scan 🤷‍♀️
I’m assuming due to her losses she wanted to make totally sure before she told the boys and the world.

I lost at 16 weeks and then at 18 weeks which was devastating made worse thst I’d told everyone already thinking 12 weeks was safe! 😓

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
This is why I stopped commenting after my last post where I said I think there is something wrong with her, it didn’t feel right to keep commenting when she was clearly not right and I guess the miscarriages are why. I don’t think she has said she only found out yesterday she said she has felt ill recently and didn’t dare to think - I took that as thinking she might be miscarrying again - so they were relieved to see a heartbeat and I guess that’s why she now feels ok to share the news, I think she has waited much longer to say this time as on the scan the baby looks quite big I wonder if it was 20 weeks - if she has suffered multiple miscarriages I understand them waiting so long

Reactions: 53
She’s saying that she felt off for a while but was reluctant to go for a scan before yesterday because of the losses already suffered, she isn’t saying they only found out yesterday, not hard to understand 🤣
Yeah but she says “so yesterday we went for a check to see what’s going on” and there’s no way that’s their first scan as that’s a big baby and you usually get an early scan following previous miscarriages.

Reactions: 9
She’s saying that she felt off for a while but was reluctant to go for a scan before yesterday because of the losses already suffered, she isn’t saying they only found out yesterday, not hard to understand 🤣
Yeah that’s lies, if you have been trying for a really long time as she says then you know you just know and that’s at the very least a 12 week or more scan

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry I do find her hard to understand sometimes all the crap she spouts to make everything seem so fairy tale and secret 🙄

Reactions: 16
Bingo to those who have recently😉said she was preggers and got shot down and yes yet another cash cow being born, oh well it will keep her engagement up for awhile
Edited to add just saw the bench, ahh poor number1 pickle has been demoted to just Rex and the new baby is now pickle🙄

Reactions: 18
Sending love and support to any of you Susans and Wilmas who have struggled with pregnancy loss or infertility issues and may be triggered by this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 73
“We can not wait to open our hearts even more” blah blah blah. Who even talks like that?? Seriously? So bloody OTT with everything!
A new baby is lovely and I’m pleased for them, especially after losses 💔 but there is just no need for it to be so sickly 🤢
Also give the baby a new bloody nickname!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.