Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aw is sad they have misscarages bless them but everyone guessed, I thought the Wendy house was finished weeks ago though

Reactions: 8
So sad to hear they’ve had losses.
However there’s no way they only found out yesterday. Her bump is quite big in that scan video and all the hiding the stomach lately has been to cover that!
I think she meant they found out yesterday the heartbeat was still there, if she’s had loses she’s bound to have been nervous about attending a scan etc and the heart beat not being there.

Reactions: 50
Sad for them having had miscarriages but come on to duck get your story straight! You didn't find out yesterday you said last week you had something special to add to the Wendy House but we're waiting for all the boys to be there.

Reactions: 22
Well everyone called it and good luck to them both. Having previous miscarriages mustn't have been easy.
Wonder how bizarre the name will be for 'little pickle'
Violet Wendi Moana Solomon Swash 😓

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I literally said it on this thread weeks ago, it was so obvious. Really sad that they have suffered miscarriages I would not wish that on anyone. At the end of the day I don’t think Stacey is a bad person and it’s always nice to see a new baby come into the world. Still annoys me more than any other influencer tho 😭

Reactions: 27
She’s saying that she felt off for a while but was reluctant to go for a scan before yesterday because of the losses already suffered, she isn’t saying they only found out yesterday, not hard to understand 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Am I the only one who finds it so bizarre to include a WENDI HOUSE in a pregnancy announcement 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
It angered me the way she did the heart after Rexs. Like that’s the wrong side to start a heart from? Hahaha just me ??? Arghhhhh

Reactions: 9
So sad to hear they’ve had losses.
However there’s no way they only found out yesterday. Her bump is quite big in that scan video and all the hiding the stomach lately has been to cover that!
They can’t have found out yesterday, she said about a week or so ago that they were waiting on a finishing touch to the Wendy house with the boys all together, assuming she already knew

Reactions: 10
Yip more bullshit from her, she said last week or the week before they had something to show on the Wendy house but wanted to wait 🙄
Did she not say last week that she was waiting for the boys to get home to add something to the wendy house?so why claiming she only found out and told the boys yesterday..it's great news for them and great content but what's with the lies

Reactions: 12
So all the times she said "I don't know what's wrong with me" "I feel so tired" "I'm going to check my iron levels" she already knew she was knocked up and was stringing people along 🙄.

I hope her pregnancy goes well and wish nothing but good health to her and new baby.......she's still a massive twit tho.

Reactions: 37
Baby looks quite big so she must be quite far along? It looks more like a 20 week scan 👶🏻

Reactions: 15
If she is pregnant I recon shes gonna lie about how far she is like hinch did (sorry for mentioning the witch). She said she felt weird for a few days hinting shes only just found out when I doubt that.
Please when did hinch lie about her pregnancy due date 😂who does that 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.