Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she and Hoe-Joe have got married over the weekend and radio silence is pending the inevitable trashy magazine exclusive?? 👰 🤵

Reactions: 7
oh goodness, not babygate like it was over on that thread. Lol. Maybe shes had the baby,maybe she has less time left to go than shes been pregnant. I can’t go through that again here🤭🤭
Wonder if littlepickle names will ‘rhyme’ with Rex...
Rox… Fox…?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If anyone is struggling without Staceys posts

I love you all to the moon and back

Don’t forget you are enough

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
oh goodness, not babygate like it was over on that thread. Lol. Maybe shes had the baby,maybe she has less time left to go than shes been pregnant. I can’t go through that again here🤭🤭
Wonder if littlepickle names will ‘rhyme’ with Rex...
The conspiracy theories on the Hinch thread are off the scale lol. Head was battered reading them threads up until she announced babies arrival.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People like this poor woman who clearly needs help is the reason that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions! They actually have such a big influence on some people it’s scary.
Thinking about it people like this sould be scary to me and theybprobably are to other influencers but they are the least of stacey's problems, when she has her kids about 3 miles away from the main house when they sleep/shares the floor plan of their house/details when they're in, who's out, how long for etc!

Reactions: 4
Your post just gives me life. My heart hurts just reading it
Your like my family, love you all to the moon and back! The big boys are in their annex sleeping I've just carried them in as they are to young to be woke up and tell them to walk

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If anyone is struggling without Staceys posts

I love you all to the moon and back

Don’t forget you are enough
Thanks I really needed to hear that hun, it's been days. I'd been starting to worry I wasn't enough :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She keeps disappearing off my Instagram. Any ideas why?
I think partly it's a way to boost engagement/ general media coverage - every time she says she's taking a break you can guarantee there'll be stuff in the tabloids about it, so it keeps her profile up.

Also she's not stupid (although she likes to make out she is - lazy yes, stupid no) and will have timed this break to coincide either with her doing something else (photoshoot, which would tie in with Rex's hair in curlers) or having work done at the house (I think the kitchen will be getting done soon, if not currently).

So a combination of all of this is probably the answer.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.