Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, she is far too bloody lazy to do that every day. I think the photo shoot is probably spot on. Also ties in with her being off the gram for a couple of days. Her phone clearly isn't in a drawer because she's liking other peoples posts and stuff. Makes sense she actually has something on. Although why not just bloody say so? The I'm feeling strange stuff gets right on my nerves.

Re the gym I reckon she hasn't posted it because she never goes in there! Think the gym is Joe's domain. He probably spends most of him time sat in there for some peace and quiet away from her!

Also - the bloody sister round again. I'm an only child, I don't always get sibling dynamics...but her sister is round at hers (or vice versa) almost every day. Is that normal? At this point I feel like the sister might as well live there too!
The gym is defo Joe’s domain - Stacey can’t even talk without getting out of breath!

I don’t think there is anything off about the dynamic between Stacey and her sister, I would see my sister daily if we didn’t both have actual jobs which took up most of our days. I would say it totally depends on the individual siblings though.

Reactions: 6
I’m surprised she’s not back yet as she said she was going to be gone Sunday and Monday. I bet she will be back soon with lots of sharing of frantic messages from her sheep who love and miss her. She will tell them all she loves them to the moon and back even though she’s forgot about them for 3 days. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Joe’s probably banned her from the gym. If she stinks normally imagine what she’s like after a bit of exercise 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Screenshot_20210608-144053_Facebook.jpg

Someone asked in a Facebook group why stacey isn't posting on IG and someone commented with this. I wouldn't be able to cope being a celebrity. If this is what Stacey Solomon gets imagine the absolute state of eg Jennifer annistons inbox 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
View attachment 608533

Someone asked in a Facebook group why stacey isn't posting on IG and someone commented with this. I wouldn't be able to cope being a celebrity. If this is what Stacey Solomon gets imagine the absolute state of eg Jennifer annistons inbox 😂
Ffs, she needs.to get a grip! Although, in all seriousness, I think that woman needs help.

Reactions: 20
View attachment 608533

It’s very very odd behaviour but IMO I don’t think someone would feel the same about an actual celebrity.. the point is that Stacey is so “relatable” and talks on her stories like she’s everyone’s friend etc where as really famous people don’t do that (cos they’re actual celebrities and don’t have the time)

Reactions: 6
I reckon she’ll be back tonight with a 7pm prime time post
I don't get how 7pm is prime time? I mean for parents as I thought that was bed time for most of us, not to open up the bedtime debate again.

Reactions: 3
I don't get how 7pm is prime time? I mean for parents as I thought that was bed time for most of us, not to open up the bedtime debate again.
No I know, I always thought that.
I’ve read before that it is though, so just went with it 😂

Reactions: 4
OK I'll let you Tattlers be the voice of reason, and I'll accept it's normal for her to see her sister that much. Being an only child I have no frame of reference, all my friends either only have brothers, or have sisters they don't get on with 😂😂😂

I think she might keep quiet til tomorrow. Obviously some major works going on at Pickle Manor...🤨😂

Reactions: 7
OK I'll let you Tattlers be the voice of reason, and I'll accept it's normal for her to see her sister that much. Being an only child I have no frame of reference, all my friends either only have brothers, or have sisters they don't get on with 😂😂😂

I think she might keep quiet til tomorrow. Obviously some major works going on at Pickle Manor...🤨😂
I am close with both of my sisters and text most days but barely see them in person! I do think that they spend a weird amount of time together for 2 adults with kids. Not that’s it’s wrong at all! I think it’s lovely to be able to do that and it’s probably just that neither of them have regular jobs so it allows them to.
It also seems like neither of them have any other friends apart from each other. Certainly not Stacey anyway, who’s only friend seems to be a “showmance” with Hinch.

Reactions: 11

Thing about here sister is only last year, the sister did a q&a where she was asked if they were close and she said no. Obviously, with families thing can change quickly but these days Jemma seems to be living in Stacey's pocket! Certainly, hitching a free ride on her coattails

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Hey. I’m normally on the Hinch threads but she’s too busy eye bleeping herself so thought I’d stop lurking and pipe up on this one. I think her and her sister are spending more visible time together now - which is partly due to lockdown easing and then being able to show what they were prob already doing throughout and partly due the house move - although correct me if I’m wrong on them now living closer together. I still don’t really know where they all live in relation to one another.
Whether she’s pregnant or not I don’t really care. Just hope she doesn’t do a Hinch and hide her bump the whole way through to make you question the timeline if her whole uterus inhabitation.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Hey. I’m normally on the Hinch threads but she’s too busy eye bleeping herself so thought I’d stop lurking and pipe up on this one. I think her and her sister are spending more visible time together now - which is partly due to lockdown easing and then being able to show what they were prob already doing throughout and partly due the house move - although correct me if I’m wrong on them now living closer together. I still don’t really know where they all live in relation to one another.
Whether she’s pregnant or not I don’t really care. Just hope she doesn’t do a Hinch and hide her bump the whole way through to make you question the timeline if her whole uterus inhabitation.
oh goodness, not babygate like it was over on that thread. Lol. Maybe shes had the baby,maybe she has less time left to go than shes been pregnant. I can’t go through that again here🤭🤭
Wonder if littlepickle names will ‘rhyme’ with Rex...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 608533

People like this poor woman who clearly needs help is the reason that influencers need to be held accountable for their actions! They actually have such a big influence on some people it’s scary.

oh goodness, not babygate like it was over on that thread. Lol. Maybe shes had the baby,maybe she has less time left to go than shes been pregnant. I can’t go through that again here🤭🤭
Wonder if littlepickle names will ‘rhyme’ with Rex...

Bex ? Lexi - Lex 😂😂

• Haha
Bex ? Lexi - Lex 😂😂
I don’t think she will Zachary, Leighton and Rex aren’t remotely similar. It will be as daft as Rex though.

Eucalyptus? Lemon? (Swingers)Grass,
Lavender and she’s dropping hints with the tit conservatory. Or maybe just really relish in Rex indulgence and call the poor thing Moana.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I literally saw this and smiled hello 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.