Stacey Solomon #29 Love you to the moon and back (except for Wilma that girl's whack)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god her and her sister are just so irritating. The story on her sisters insta about Stacey putting up the picture frames... the dad was only round at her sisters last night to babysit. Given the amount of DIY he does round at Stacey's, why did he not do it then..or were they saving this one up for the gram to get their 'fans' laughing. Ugh.

Not only that but while those pair of idiots were bleeping around indoors trying to create content, you can hear the absolute bedlam going on of all the kids screaming out in the garden (unsupervised of course because both Joe Joe and the sister's husband used the gone fishing excuse today to get out of the house!) 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 17
This house needs a professional, hire an architect, hire an interior designer. Makes zero sense to me to spend a fortune on a house and then skimp when it comes to refurbishing. It would be different if she had a background in design but she doesn't. I used to love her DIY projects in her old house but she is so out of her depth in this one.
Think she got totally seduced by the size and romance of the big house in the country (although it isn't really in the country) without the foresight to do it up properly. She needs to be ditsy Stacey doing DIY for content. If she'd gone the full architect and interior designer route (which would have been far more interesting to follow) she'd lose her dedicated fanbase who seem to believe her giggly, daft act.

Reactions: 13
So JoeJoe the hoe has gone fishing with Staceys dad. She is at her sisters again. But he is from quite a big family they never seem to see his sisters? Or maybe they dont like being filmed

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she's put him in crocs 🤣
I know crocs is a touchy subject, they are like marmite
I bloody love my crocs 😂 got my husband a pair - he initially despised them, but now he wears them daily - gardening, bin duties, perfect! Got my little girl a pair too - perfect for garden playing (better than barefoot!)

Reactions: 9
What’s all the feeling strange tit she keeps spouting 🤔 so strange she’s putting her phone in a drawer for two days 🥴🤷🏼‍♀️ Is that a cure that no one is telling the rest of us about?? Grinch used to do it although it never really lasted longer than an hour or two 😂 Is it that hard to put the phone down? It needs to be locked away in a drawer... hmmm 🤔

Reactions: 8
Really really fucks me off when she's prancing around all day happy as larry and then uses the "I feel strange" line to announce a couple of days off. If you don't want to post for a couple of days, bleeping don't. You don't need to make tit up about feeling anxious. Just put the damn phone down like a normal person would.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
What’s all the feeling strange tit she keeps spouting 🤔 so strange she’s putting her phone in a drawer for two days 🥴🤷🏼‍♀️ Is that a cure that no one is telling the rest of us about?? Grinch used to do it although it never really lasted longer than an hour or two 😂 Is it that hard to put the phone down? It needs to be locked away in a drawer... hmmm 🤔
It’s all for here isn’t it lol. Still think it’s all to fuel more pregnancy talk. Her sister covering her belly with text on her story earlier
D019DFE1-AE8E-4E3E-939C-C3928BA788D2.jpeg
D019DFE1-AE8E-4E3E-939C-C3928BA788D2.jpeg

Reactions: 11
Really really fucks me off when she's prancing around all day happy as larry and then uses the "I feel strange" line to announce a couple of days off. If you don't want to post for a couple of days, bleeping don't. You don't need to make tit up about feeling anxious. Just put the damn phone down like a normal person would.
Exactly that. It's got to be so she gets more engagement, all her sheep messaging her saying they hope she's ok, etc.

Reactions: 5
Did you notice her face in that picture frame video, having a go at her sister until she realised the camera was on her and she quickly changed her face into a smile.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think phone in the draw “I feel strange”line means big reveal coming I’m pregnant guys. Watch this space 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Did you notice her face in that picture frame video, having a go at her sister until she realised the camera was on her and she quickly changed her face into a smile.
I did, when she was eating an ice cream with Rex, she looked pissed off with Jemma and then suddenly realised she was being filmed and smiled.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably checking it’s still there, small things are easy to lose.

i hate when men do this. My partner used to always do it. Gross. bet he doesn’t wash his hands after either
She posts her house all over social media and then tells everyone she's going to her sister's for the day while Joe is gone fishing for the day,talk about inviting people to come rob your house..I'll never understand social media.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.