Stacey Solomon #23 Escape to the Gherkin Mansion

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Combined the two highest thread suggestions

As per the title this is not a rave thread
It is also not a hinch thread
Also do not ask for hints or tips on how to find the house it’s against tattle rules

Stacey Joe and the boys have moved into there new 1.2 million Tudor mansion. She plans to have the older boys and joes son sleep in the separate annex which is approx 24m away from the main house where she and Joe will be with the number one money making pickle.

Mod edit, best to only have one title and not combine two for a long one. Especially not if it's the same as the last one

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So she has to give him Pringles for breakfast to get his nappy changed? At his age that’s poor. It should be as so many say on here part of a solid morning routine. She just isn’t going to give him a chance in life the way she spoils him. It’s very sad

Reactions: 25
All I could think about is how he's fucked his pjs now. Lol

Maybe she'll tap to bleach the bleeping things.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All I could think about is how he's fucked his pjs now. Lol

Maybe she'll tap to bleach the bleeping things.
Made me cringe watching him running on the mud wearing no shoes 🙈

Reactions: 42
Why is she even letting him outside in his pyjamas before she’s changed his nappy?! It’s literally the first we do for my son in the morning before anything else. She must know that if she lets the dogs out he will want to go out too. Could it be that she puts content, him running around the garden looking ‘cute’ before his comfort and getting him in a clean, dry nappy? Yeah, such a good mum. 🙄

Reactions: 50
Let's hope her and Joe never marry and break up or that divorce could get nasty with that house involved lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Seeing him sitting on that bench with the cold March wind whipping his unkempt manky hair,soggy wet onesie feet stuck into his shoes,coat thrown on him unzipped and tucking into his breakfast Pringles with a flipping dog..it's literally like a Barnardo's Ad.
I have children and work with children 20 years +.Bribing them to do the basics,no boundaries,no teaching an age appropriate smidgen of self control will not end well.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
can’t be just me that winced a little when Rex was running through all the mud in a white sleepsuit and no shoes 🤢🥴

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
With lockdown I was struggling to get my son shoes. My grandmother said barefoot is best
I struggled to get my toddler shoes too. Spent many days fighting to get him to sit still so I could measure his feet myself when Clark’s were closed 🤣

Reactions: 8
I watched Joe's story - you can clearly hear a man in the background saying "you can m go out the back"

Now, whilst I know lockdown/covid rules are all being "misunderstood" by many, surely if you have family around, when you shouldn't have family around, as a "celeb" you wouldn't be silly enough to have recorded them speaking whilst you video a bird.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I watched Joe's story - you can clearly hear a man in the background saying "you can m go out the back"

Now, whilst I know lockdown/covid rules are all being "misunderstood" by many, surely if you have family around, when you shouldn't have family around, as a "celeb" you wouldn't be silly enough to have recorded them speaking whilst you video a bird.
Yep agree but Joe is silly enough 😂

Reactions: 5
All I can say is that she’s going to be gutted when October comes around and Bert the pheasant gets shot🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 55
All I can say is that she’s going to be gutted when October comes around and Bert the pheasant gets shot🙈
After a few months with Stace Bert will be skipping to his doom! All that outside area will be fake grass and Fajakakakaka by then anyways

Reactions: 8
Anyone else noticed how thin and ghasy Stacey is looking? I know she is a naturally slender person, but she looks like a skeleton walking.

1616842359286.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.