Stacey Solomon #18 She's tapped, not tidy, thrush again for this soon to be bridey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread title with 39 likes thanks @Eliza-Beth

Not sure if you know but she’s engaged and the long awaited craft book stolen Pinterest ideas book cover has been revealed. The cover is also her inspiration for her whole wedding design🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Glad her dad is on the mend but this makes her going into work today look even more irresponsible

“Didn’t see that coming”
He’s been with his whole family and seeing everyone and he thought he’d escaped it!
well hope this stops them all flaunting it!
I am surprised her sister hasn’t mentioned that he had it either.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Didn’t see that coming”
He’s been with his whole family and seeing everyone and he thought he’d escaped it!
well hope this stops them all flaunting it!
I am surprised her sister hasn’t mentioned that he had it either.
yeah come to think of it, no mention from her either and she’s been active on IG throughout

Reactions: 6
I guess if she saw her dad Christmas Eve when he took the engagement pics (Altho isn’t she sticking with the go pro story?!?) then he tested positive she would, IF she was sticking to the rules and not being a Covidiot, - big if - have to isolate for ten 10 days from her contact with him. So that could be why she claimed she went absolutely nowhere over the Christmas/New Year period, but that would be finished so she could go to work today. Altho she shouldn’t declare she’s not feeling well and then carry on, that’s just silly. But then we are talking about ditzy, emosh at everything, giggly, can’t “breath” Insta Stace here so anything is possible 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
I guess if she saw her dad Christmas Eve when he took the engagement pics (Altho isn’t she sticking with the go pro story?!?) then he tested positive she would, IF she was sticking to the rules and not being a Covidiot, - big if - have to isolate for ten 10 days from her contact with him. So that could be why she claimed she went absolutely nowhere over the Christmas/New Year period, but that would be finished so she could go to work today. Altho she shouldn’t declare she’s not feeling well and then carry on, that’s just silly. But then we are talking about ditzy, emosh at everything, giggly, can’t “breath” Insta Stace here so anything is possible 🤦🏼‍♀️
He definitely took the photos!!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Fishing is allowed again, but only local and no overnight stays, so I guess Joe will be back fishing with his friend again.

Reactions: 7
Her dad said he’s been ill with coronavirus but Stacey hasn’t mentioned it

edit to include his Instagram post
He lost 2 stone! Jeez he must have been ill with it. Glad he is feeling better but tbh he wasn’t taking it very seriously all that swanning around and being in contact with all his grandkids all the time.

Reactions: 20
This is my first time ever posting but I’m just wondering , you know the montage she does in the morning of the bed sheets rolling up onto the bed , does she make the bed twice just for Instagram? Surely the only way to do that is make the bed spray the bed and pull the bedsheets off and then put the video into reverse? I just can’t comprehend how anyone would put that much effort into making a bed and doing it TWICE just for the sake of Instagram 😂 that time could be well spent else where like changing Rex into clean clothes...

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Does it grate anyone else how she called Loose Women “Loose”??? It makes no seeeeeeense!!!

Shocker. The Solomon's have been breaking the rules this whole time and one of them actually tested positive for the virus? It's amazing what being a covidiot can do....

• Haha
Reactions: 31
This is my first time ever posting but I’m just wondering , you know the montage she does in the morning of the bed sheets rolling up onto the bed , does she make the bed twice just for Instagram? Surely the only way to do that is make the bed spray the bed and pull the bedsheets off and then put the video into reverse? I just can’t comprehend how anyone would put that much effort into making a bed and doing it TWICE just for the sake of Instagram 😂 that time could be well spent else where like changing Rex into clean clothes...
I would imagine she’s done that once or twice, and then just puts up the prerecorded times but passes them off as ‘live’

Also, if she's still (sort of) practicing Jewish tradition, when it suits her agenda - Zachary is 13 this year and should be having a barmitzvah. I would think the grandparents especially would be delighted, Stacey did go to KSH.... When is his birthday?

Reactions: 8
Yes she has openly Admitted to making the bed and then pulling of the duvet for the montage. She probably doesn’t make it again after this lol

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.