Stacey Solomon #14 She's as stable as an Ikea table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Winning title goes to @smellyfootballboots with 35 likes!

RECAP

She is still obsessed with a gonk named norm.

Got caught being a covidiot with best mate hinch after they done some excellent social distancing at a tit superhero party đŸ„ł

Drank a pint of ben & Jerry's for breakfast

Did a photoshoot for her new craft book so she had to round up the tat in her house to take with her, she left joe at home.

Even though Halloween hasn't arrived until today she has made an abundance of Halloween tat & food which will more than likely go straight in the bin.
That included a pumpkin house with two perfectly sized holes for toddler legs to fit in. Oh how we all laughed when rex climbed inside it all on his own.

She had to send her phone for repair so we supposedly had 3 days free off as whilst it got fixed. To most of us this felt like 3 hours.

Surprised us all when she came back with a GIANT NORM.
Now 99% of members can't see a gonk without wanting to dropkick it.

Cheers stace 😚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it weird that he was offline for 3 days for ‘phone repairs’

it’s 2020. Firstly phone repairs take no time at all abs secondly most people have another device like iPad or something like that. I don’t care that she hasn’t been on Insta but I don’t like lies

Reactions: 23
Considering she had what 2 and a half days? From her phone youd think she'd have time to wash her hair! Looks greasy to me

And she's ruined gonks completely for me 😭 I used to love them, now I just snarl them when I see them

Reactions: 18
Oh ffs i was hoping her phone repair would be a lengthy process, she’s back far too soon

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The kids are all in matching Halloween PJ's. I didn't even know you could get matching Halloween PJ's. I honestly don't understand this obsession with Halloween.

Reactions: 35
The kids are all in matching Halloween PJ's. I didn't even know you could get matching Halloween PJ's. I honestly don't understand this obsession with Halloween.
Literally just said to my husband “why is Halloween on steroids this year” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If this all on one bed picture isn't staged, I'll eat a mouldy strawhat and drink dirty dishwater to wash it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did you ever read such nauseating messages to her, where are you Stacey, come back Stacey, we miss you Stacey, you give my days purpose. I'm sorry what is wrong with these people? She no more cares and loves her followers to the moon and back and her saying she doesn't know how she got through the last few days without Instagram, needs a serious reality check this one. She is so false don't know how people can't see through it.

Reactions: 36
“I don’t know how I got through these last 3 days without you”

Jesus Christ, Stace, have a day off. Peak fakeness but her followers will eat it all up.

Reactions: 35
She loves us all .. we’re ‘family’ and she doesn’t know how she’s made got through the last 2 couple days without posting on Instagram.

she needs help, no joke intended, that’s not normal.

either that or she’s trying so hard to rally up her very own sheep band of followers to buy her book that she’s happy to manipulate lots of silly or vulnerable women who think she loves them. 👀

also, how did she survive before this if she can’t do 2 days, it’s only this last year that she’s started all this weirdness on social media..

Reactions: 22
It’s just for the engagement on Instagram ! All the Insta wankers are doing it ! Next will be Christmas 🎄!

Reactions: 12
Silly desperate witch, her boys looked so uncomfortable when she had that bloody morning song on, my kids would tell me to duck off if I asked them to do that!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs serious help if she thinks writing 'i don't know how I got through the last few days without you' is normal, who Stacey!?!? What about your family as well đŸ€Ł absolute looney tune

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmmm on joes story of Rex coming down the stairs there is thick fluffy carpet and he goes onto carpet at the bottom. I thought her whole house was death trap tiles? A few days off for the carpet fitter?

Reactions: 7
She loves us all .. we’re ‘family’ and she doesn’t know how she’s made got through the last 2 couple days without posting on Instagram.

she needs help, no joke intended, that’s not normal.

either that or she’s trying so hard to rally up her very own sheep band of followers to buy her book that she’s happy to manipulate lots of silly or vulnerable women who think she loves them. 👀

also, how did she survive before this if she can’t do 2 days, it’s only this last year that she’s started all this weirdness on social media..
Her and Hinch are exactly the same. BS to the whole I’ve missed you crap! Your family should be enough for you. Not strangers that you don’t even invite in to share a coke and a daim bar with! Fake fake fake fake fake FAKE! Are you going to encourage your sons to talk to strangers like this on social media? Very very dangerous the example you are setting them at such a young impressionable age😡

Reactions: 20
Sketty Solomon...she has been liking other posts on IG so has access to a device , I believe its damage limitation after her latest stunt with Hinch again breaking lockdown rules, hoping it will be forgotten about in 2 days , tattlers never forget.

Reactions: 17
Does anyone follow her sister? She seems so lovely and down to earth, whereas Stacey is like the egg that got dropped. đŸ„Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sketty Solomon...she has been liking other posts on IG so has access to a device , I believe its damage limitation after her latest stunt with Hinch again breaking lockdown rules, hoping it will be forgotten about in 2 days , tattlers never forget.
All her idiotic sheep will though, although saying that they don't think she's done anything wrong.
I think they deserve to get ripped off by her when they buy her book.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Look at her with her list, not even got a Mrs Hinch book of lists or whatever the hell it’s called, not exactly bff’s if you don’t have your own friends merch.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.