Stacey Holmes #2 Professor Crackpot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love the fact that Thompson's solicitors have refused to represent her. Her shoogly house of cards is beginning to fall around her and I'm here for it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I love the fact that Thompson's solicitors have refused to represent her. Her shoogly house of cards is beginning to fall around her and I'm here for it
And her immediate response is to gaslight the Translation service into agreeing she wasn’t threatening or abusive.

Reactions: 7
Its dead funny how all of these different letters say she is abusive as well as threatening!!
shes got jack brainwashed that much she feels very confident about him talking to courts and giving his opinion! The saddest saddest part is he doesnt know any better or any different he doesnt realise what sort of life he should be allowed

Reactions: 9
Its dead funny how all of these different letters say she is abusive as well as threatening!!
shes got jack brainwashed that much she feels very confident about him talking to courts and giving his opinion! The saddest saddest part is he doesnt know any better or any different he doesnt realise what sort of life he should be allowed
That’s the saddest thing. He doesn’t know any better.

That’s the saddest thing. He doesn’t know any better.
😢😢😢 and i am sure these professionals are trained enough to spot that! Well i pray they are! If he even had a few hours of normalcy at school it would help him a lot

Her claiming they have lied to the court is totally bonkers. They are a really big firm & will tie her in knots if she tries to go ahead with these claims in court. Everyone lies or is incompetent except her.
---
And her immediate response is to gaslight the Translation service into agreeing she wasn’t threatening or abusive.
The guy at translation service said he would have to speak to his manager as it was her who dealt with it & she wasn’t in today. He couldn’t comment on Stacey being abusive & threatening as he doesn’t know anything about it. She took it as him saying he was the manager & therefore if it happened he should know about it! She picks out parts of conversation that suits her

Her claiming they have lied to the court is totally bonkers. They are a really big firm & will tie her in knots if she tries to go ahead with these claims in court. Everyone lies or is incompetent except her.
Shes accusing the police of lying, the courts, some social work but not this one as she says the one they have right now is on her side, airports, hotels schools so they are ALL liars shes the one telling the truth!

i just came across haley comet video talking about the young lad missing in tenerife and how the canaries have a dark side and are run by moroccans mind stacey said anyone laughing at her not getting on the plane would be getting robbed because the moroccans are all raging for her

😢😢😢 and i am sure these professionals are trained enough to spot that! Well i pray they are! If he even had a few hours of normalcy at school it would help him a lot
Hopefully they are , poor wee Jack :cry:

Reactions: 2
I have used Thompson's solicitors in the past and they were absolutely phenomenal. They ripped the other party to shreds and I got a far better payout than I expected

I have used Thompson's solicitors in the past and they were absolutely phenomenal. They ripped the other party to shreds and I got a far better payout than I expected
She studied law at college so she doesnt need any representation 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when i went to college i had to do a law module as part of the overall course as well doesnt make me donald findlay i also had to study certain laws and legislation when i was doing my degree at uni doesnt make me in any way qualified in law 🤣🤣
At least lee sutherland doesnt have a kid with him while hes spouting all his pish poor wee jack

Reactions: 10
Mental how every person in Stacey’s life has been abusive/ controlling.
Even madder how every single person in authority has been a bleep to her too.

🎶 it’s me hi, I’m the problem it’s me 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Have we ever seen any of these college transcripts and qualifications? She's very quick to display everything else. Maybe she's not had time to type them up yet.

I can't see her doing well in any educational setting; she enters the room thinking she already knows it all.

She studied law at college so she doesnt need any representation 🤣🤣🤣🤣 when i went to college i had to do a law module as part of the overall course as well doesnt make me donald findlay i also had to study certain laws and legislation when i was doing my degree at uni doesnt make me in any way qualified in law 🤣🤣
At least lee sutherland doesnt have a kid with him while hes spouting all his pish poor wee jack
I had to do a law module as part of my degree too 😂😂😂can't remember any of it defo doesn't make me a lawyer or qualified to represent myself.

Reactions: 5
She's been on a live for ages outside Costa but no sign of Jack. The comments are telling her it's a disgrace what the police are doing to her. She's lapping them up. x 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She's been on a live for ages outside Costa but no sign of Jack. The comments are telling her it's a disgrace what the police are doing to her. She's lapping them up. x 😡
Hear her talking about this event tonight? That shes speaking at? Great place for jack to spend 3 hours of his night listening to all that
IMG_7756.jpeg
IMG_7757.jpeg
IMG_7758.png
IMG_7759.png

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Same thing every day. Poor boys left inside while she’s grabbing attention outside. There’s 2 entrances to that shop anything could happen

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Wish to duck the polis or SW would just go into that Costa and lift the fruitloop and lock her up in leverndale and give that laddie a chance in life.

Reactions: 8
Just caught up on Shellfish’s videos and I don’t get how the actual duck she can act like that with police and not get lifted?

I can’t cope with her talking about emailing and phoning the PF either.

She clearly thinks there’s 1 procurator fiscal.

Like commissioner Gordon from Batman.

She’s an actual moon unit.

• Haha