Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GiggleBee

VIP Member
I’m buzzing to start Alice in borderland, hopefully start it Friday night as a treat 🤣
I see squid game has been voted the best tv series on Netflix or something?
Is Alice in boderland on netflix? Im already loving squid game and only just finished ep 1.
The main guy reminds me of Eric Stoklin (Colleen Ballingers husband!)

Elles20

VIP Member
I watched Alice in Borderland and found it much more dull. Sorry. Until like episode 5 where they go do *********** nothing really happens
Really? I think the games are so much more exciting!! But then I watched Alice way before Squid Game so I feel like the expectation is already there on whichever series you watch second.

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
True, but no one has mentioned that as the reason why for mai, and also loads broke the agreement that round.
I’m pretty sure one person mentioned it, but couldn’t just been the girl she picked. MaI annoys me because she acts like she’s better than the other imo. Also she had it easy for the glass game being #20 even if others asked her to decide for them she could’ve refused and at the end of the day if they lost when she picked no one blamed her and meant less people in the next round

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I've just seen a TikTok from one of the guys that was a contestant. He said that it took 6 hours to film red light green light. Each time they stopped running, they had to stand there frozen for 30-40 minutes each time. He said that was by far the hardest game
---
He also said, that they were pretty much fed just rice and they actually did have fun when they were in the dorms. He got everyone to take part in a talent show one way or another and everyone joined in but Netflix cut it out. They only had one tracksuit the entire time they were there and didn't even get to keep it!
Oooooh did he say why they had to stand still for so long? Just to make the game super hard???

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
how are they forgetting what happened on the bridge? Mais decison is completely understandable
what about when Mai broke the pact the game before she chose a man when all the woman had decided to make sure all the woman got through? And she had agreed to it

Also I know she should’ve agreed but pretty sure that the girl who didn’t move didn’t actually agree

So Mai actually broke what the team wanted twice first with the chain game and then the dice one

Mark81

VIP Member
The fact this only focuses on the games really is really helping it be a massive hit for Netflix. It's attracting many who didn't watch the original series and who would never watch a foreign show, or didn't like the darker elements of the TV show