Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I’m buzzing to start Alice in borderland, hopefully start it Friday night as a treat 🤣
I see squid game has been voted the best tv series on Netflix or something?
I watched Alice in Borderland and found it much more dull. Sorry. Until like episode 5 where they go do *********** nothing really happens

Reactions: 1

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Binged this yesterday. Really really enjoyed it but I did find it really predictable. Anyone else? I guessed almost all the major plot points. Didn’t ruin it for me though at least
The sender of the last card plot point threw me a little bit but I kind of had a feeling it was coming. Didn’t ruin it for me either.

Just finished Squid Game and really enjoyed it, so starting Alice In Borderland which has been on my list to watch for so long.

Sea

VIP Member
Not read the posts in case of spoilers but am on episode 5 now. Desperate to binge on it dying (no pun) to get to the end of the series.

And phwoar X2 at Seong Gi-hun and Cho Sang-woo

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I'm so frustrated that no one is holding Ashley accountable!! And then mai confronts her and Ashley gaslights her into thinking she was a teamplayer 🥲
What about when Mai wasn’t a team player the game before Ashley wasn’t? Yet they all loved Mai and a few of them (2?) got her to pick where they should jump

Mark81

VIP Member
I watched the first episode but not sure I'll keep watching. Something seems very 'off' about it. I'm having a hard time believing any of it's real. I know reality TV is always soft scripted, but this feels more planned than that.

For a start, it was filmed here, yet it's feels like 95% of the contestants are American. Why so many? Feels like they've been picked based on acting ability. They seem to want to create the same characters the original show had. I think it could have been better if the show producers had let things happen more naturally, but they're probably scared stiff of leaving things to chance because they're worried it'd be boring and they've clearly spent a lot of money on it.
I think its heavily geared towards the American market. They film here because its cheaper, but it was meant to feel like an American show

Elles20

VIP Member
Nooo the policeman was the most beautiful man 🥰

Anyone watched 3% im on ep 6 but losing intrest quickly 🙈
Not watching 3% but I guess it's not really worth trying? Haha
Sweet Home is apparently similar to Alice and Squid. I might try that soon.

goldengyal

I think it’s kinda fun for what it is, though ‘reality’ tv is a guilty pleasure of mine.

I liked the addition of 432 as a villain character though considering it’s definitely scripted, a little more character development for him would have been great. That one conversation with the mum from the mum/son duo wasn’t enough for me.

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
Im on ep8 at the moment I cried when the old man died but glad psycho bitch and that wanna elvis lookalike died together i never liked them pair. Shocked that he was the brother of the cop tho like what!!!

Im on ep8 at the moment I cried when the old man died but glad psycho bitch and that wanna elvis lookalike died together i never liked them pair. Shocked that he was the brother of the cop tho like what!!!
Meant to add i will never look at takeshi's castle the same now out of fear

• Haha

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
was it ever indicated that there would only ever be one winner. The last was a fight to death scenario but what if 10 people had made it that far? Would one team of 5 get the money to split?

I wondered if, they did get to a position with more than 3 left for final game, they’d introduce other rounds to ensure the numbers were reduced. Either that or find a way to shove some more folk off the platform beside the glass bridge

Yel

Chatty Member
I'm a bit suprised it's scored so highly, maybe I;m being a bit harsh as I did like it but the twists were rather flat.

1635431744874.png

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Thank you! Weird it doesn’t say ‘more episodes coming’ and a date like normal
I only found out because I googled it 😂 I haven't watched any of this weeks episodes. I'm debating holding out for the final one so I can binge them all in one go