Spanjella (Spanjee)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she used to have a thread but it got deleted… feel free to delete this if not allowed but don’t think it breaks the rules? Anyway, spanjee is back on her shizz and I think deserves a thread!

Reactions: 3
I used to follow her ages ago and she went on a random block spree and I was kicked off her page! There was loads of scandal at the time with her older husband?

Reactions: 4
I used to follow her ages ago and she went on a random block spree and I was kicked off her page! There was loads of scandal at the time with her older husband?
Yes I used to follow her a few years ago, then I was just blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️didn’t they split then get back together? Although I may be wrong on this.

Reactions: 1
What's she up to these days? She blocked me for some reason a few years ago despite having some normal interactions on her page 😂, then made it private, so I'm curious as the last I saw in the previous thread she'd split from her husband and had A LOT of work done, mainly on her lips. 💋

Reactions: 4
Oh, I’m not blocked but maybe no point in a thread if half of you are! She’s back on her fitness regime. No sight of the old man husband so not sure if they’ve got back together (as people on another thread said they had)

Oh, I’m not blocked but maybe no point in a thread if half of you are! She’s back on her fitness regime. No sight of the old man husband so not sure if they’ve got back together (as people on another thread said they had)
What does she look like now? I'm just curious as I used to quite like her and enjoyed her posts and her Ibiza photos, so I dunno why she spat her dummy out and blocked us all, bloody snowflake. 😂

Reactions: 6
What does she look like now? I'm just curious as I used to quite like her and enjoyed her posts and her Ibiza photos, so I dunno why she spat her dummy out and blocked us all, bloody snowflake. 😂
I used to like her too. We interacted a few times and then she blocked me. Don’t know why though?

Didn’t she upload a photo? I read on other thread she did of her and husband mr B?

Is she still on Instagram? I too was randomly blocked and we messaged loads which was odd! I think she’s a troubled soul. X

Reactions: 2