Spanjella (Spanjee)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just all the filler, tattoos literally everywhere (all over her fingers now too) a few things, she’s just a mess πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
Just all the filler, tattoos literally everywhere (all over her fingers now too) a few things, she’s just a mess πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Ahhh yes thank you! she was leaning a little bit that way before I was blocked. Like you say full-on midlife crisis now! πŸ™„

Off topic to spanj but does anyone remember another sw influencer from the same time/era of 10 cal jelly gate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Think her name was foobs or something like that. Quite posh totty, she ended up living on a farm with a new fella, shearing sheep and all that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was like ashy/ grey blonde.

Off topic to spanj but does anyone remember another sw influencer from the same time/era of 10 cal jelly gate πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Think her name was foobs or something like that. Quite posh totty, she ended up living on a farm with a new fella, shearing sheep and all that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she was like ashy/ grey blonde.
was she the one who had a little boy, she had her hair shaved up one side. Used to call people out for photoshopping and using filters? Always on some kind of rampage over something or another? Would often come on signing and playing her piano?

was she the one who had a little boy, she had her hair shaved up one side. Used to call people out for photoshopping and using filters? Always on some kind of rampage over something or another? Would often come on signing and playing her piano?
Nope. She has long blondey brown hair and has a girl. Very close with her mum and gran. Had been going out with a lad who seems to have turned out to be an awful tit and really did dirty by her but don't think she went into what exactly it was. Met a new llad later who is at one with nature and farming etc. They acquired a mountain of animals and were really country people and seemed happy out. I think he took a job somewhere away from the farm a while back to pay the bills so I'd say it's tough with the long distance and he does seem like he was a farmer at heart so I'd say that's difficult for him personally too. But she seems lovely... for a person I only know through squares on a phone!

Nope. She has long blondey brown hair and has a girl. Very close with her mum and gran. Had been going out with a lad who seems to have turned out to be an awful tit and really did dirty by her but don't think she went into what exactly it was. Met a new llad later who is at one with nature and farming etc. They acquired a mountain of animals and were really country people and seemed happy out. I think he took a job somewhere away from the farm a while back to pay the bills so I'd say it's tough with the long distance and he does seem like he was a farmer at heart so I'd say that's difficult for him personally too. But she seems lovely... for a person I only know through squares on a phone!
I loved her account - all the whippets