Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noseyjosie

VIP Member
And now we have more new shoes and bags from mantra 🙄 but is probably a copy of stuff already out there
More of her own shite she wouldn't be caught dead in 🤣 has the friendship with Sian & Brooke rekindled? Or is it still sitting stale? Oh what happened with her old skool pal Sara and Kimmy?

Reactions: 1

Fr3nchi3

No idea why I follow her brother but what happened with the girlfriend and him giving up the dog? Also does she ever mention her dogs anymore? I unfollowed her a long time ago

Peaches29

Correct me if I’m wrong buttttt did she get something done to her face? Her cheeks look very puffy? Has anyone else noticed?
Look where’s circled… she looks like a little chipmunk holding onto some nuts 🤣🤣

Attachments

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
It’s defo still on the Facebook page scroll down to this caption once it plays he comes straight on
Thanks a mill finally got it.

Made a balls of the screen record - it starts about 5 seconds in but replays, so the very start is at the end. Fuck file is too large to attach
---
Thanks a mill finally got it.

Made a balls of the screen record - it starts about 5 seconds in but replays, so the very start is at the end. Fuck file is too large to attach
So i did a 30 second screen record and still too large to attach. I give up