Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I feel extremely embarrassed for both of them after those stories this evening. talk about awkward and forced and you know boozy just thought it was a good idea to post them after the red wine. like I'm still not over him posting the pictures of her ontop of him in bed. then deleting them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

marymac19

VIP Member
I'll never understand why sue thinks I want to see her in the gym. Like never. Especially in a babygrow thingy

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Scarbouro

VIP Member
Why in God's name is she standing in her kitchen at 5 to 5 in the morning talking into a screen?? Like, I understand getting up early if you have children, want to get a workout done,have a shower and out the door for work by 8am but she has nothing to do or nowhere to go until her lunch date in the afternoon! She could still get up at 7.30 or 8 and do all that. It's like she has to record it for some sort of praise.

And who gives a fuck what supplements she uses. I'm starting to think Dylan must be making Symprove in the garage as a side hustle since she promotes it so much!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

isshe4reel

She actually said that Katie was working with hello fresh and she wanted in on that and now she #AD. How’s about you put your hand in your pocket then Suzie
Do the bloggers all know that you can go to your local supermarket and buy “fresh” food? They seem blown away by the fact the food is fresh.
Not good for the environment all the extra packaging what a waste and it didn’t look appetising or filling I’d say the dominoes is on the way

• Haha

Addd

VIP Member
Thank god it’s over. Sue has really shown herself up the last few weeks as having no perseverance and was constantly negative. Delighted she didn’t win as she clearly did not deserve it and she would have been more insufferable if she did. Hopefully she goes to Portugal and we don’t see her for the next 6 months

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
wasnt feeling well, despite taking every known supplement in the market that she's gifted/paid to, and exhausted. Wow for a seemingly healthy and fit woman who claims to work out in her private gym, thats worrying...so unwell/tired she couldnt post a thank you to people for voting week after week, congratulate the winners and acknowledge the interview she was missing...

or she was just pissed off and sulking.
revive active not working eh??

• Haha

Lk truth

VIP Member
Yeah I agree if she doesn’t want kids so what it’s not the be all
---
And some people can’t have kids so I think the subject should be dropped in fairness

Scarbouro

VIP Member
There's an article up on Her.ie about how she thinks she will win due to the large following she has and it's not going down well!! 😂 Nearly all the comments said Brooke should be the winner and if not then it's all a fix. People saying Sue should have gone weeks ago! She's definitely not as popular as she would like to believe! And her begging for votes this morning hasn't gone unnoticed!

• Haha

SheStunned

Suzanne not turning up to the interview this morning which I’m sure she was obligated to do and also not congratulating Carl and Emily speaks volumes and just shows how self obsessed and absorbed she it.

I have never liked her, I always thought she was fake and portentous so she’s welcome to piss off to Portugal forever if she wishes she’ll be doing us all a favour.

sophia35

The amount of to sue mentions about winning and how they all wished they hold the trophy ball etc, she is the biggest sore loser. She shouldn’t even be mentioning the fact that the rest of them and her lost, she is so competitive, she should have thanked everyone and left it at that.
I’d say there is pressure from her parents, I noticed how when she was hugging her dad last week (Dylan was videoing) he said to her ‘we’re gonna win it, we’re gonna win it. I thought that was a disgrace, a dad should be proud and encouraging not saying they are going to win. They are all the same jumped up shits!

Mmmmmmm11

What a lame excuse, 'I wasn't feeling well and my body was exhausted'. So childish. Everyone else managed it.

Grace1718

Chatty Member
Some difference in real life ! She looks like she has no eyelashes left
She looks about 45 now and gone like Glenda Gilson that too thin, long face, bag of bones almost manly look 😭 that’s what over doing the filler and Botox and booze and ❄ does ladies 😂😂

Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Neighbour is at it again saying Suzanne is only there to show off her figure 🤣She’s on the Brandy and ports and I said I’ll join her for a celebratory tipple if Sue doesn’t win 🤣

• Haha

Snowjoke

VIP Member
I think she really thought because of her following on social media that she would be a dead cert to win it!!! She’s made herself look like such a sore looser and really childish 🤦🏻‍♀️