Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

karenjet

VIP Member
Sophie has a job but seriously seems to do nothing! So far I’ve seen her mum stocking shelves and cleaning the shop, they go to the cash and carry to buy everything. All while she’s sat on her ass editing videos!

In a little corner type shop like that I would imagine there’s about 4 customers an hour, and there won’t be a trolley full to ring through.

Personally, I’d hate to go into that shop. I think she has a full conversation with every customer. I hate talking to people I don’t know. I’d rather go to Tesco where the cashier just grunts at you or better still the self-scan ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

It's me

Iconic Member
I watched part of advent calendar opening...

I actually like the fact she's got something different like the coffee calendar..but I bet it's pricey. The performance of opening them though..the guessing the sniffing, oh god the sniffing! Just so odd. However it's quite nice on the other hand to see at that age a close family. Which I think is nice. It's not forced or anything

Harvey the boxer is lovely too.

I actually think her sister Charlotte is probably very pretty if she didn't have her hair that way and then glasses.

God I seem really positive now.

karenjet

VIP Member
Looks like You were being very optimistic there @karenjet :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: What was it? Day 4? Hahaha, I really don't know why She bothers. x
She’s SO busy though! What with the 8 customers a day that come in to the shop! I’m glad she’s stopped. All those advent calendars sicken me. I see diabetes coming for them in the near future!

• Haha

karenjet

VIP Member
I need a rant about this crew! I’ve just watched a couple of her vlogmas videos. Insomnia is a bitch and gives you a lot of time to kill!

They have 20 advent calendars! The most pointless waste of money I’ve ever seen! All 4 of them behave like children! My 2 eldest kids didn’t even want a chocolate advent this year! The amount of crap they get, and I assume eat, out of those calendars every night blows my mind!

I’m not a skinny girl myself but I’d be so embarrassed to show the world how much rubbish I eat. Their Christmas meat haul could have fed the 5000! And didn’t even include their turkey!

I can’t believe they sell food that’s been cooked in that kitchen! I’ve never seen carpet in a kitchen in my life, and theirs is threadbare and filthy 🤮 They could have got a bit of Lino with the money they spent on all that advent junk. There’s no way that kitchen is close to being clean! It would take them a week to move all the crap sat round everywhere. Their hygiene rating would be in the minus!

I seriously think they must be the worst vloggers on YouTube. In terms of content and their camera quality. It’s blurry more often than not!

I thought I treated my pets like children at times but they’re worse. Why does somebody always have to stay at home with the dog? He might have separation anxiety but I know there are ways to help them with that, and make him a happier dog in general if he suffers with that.

I watched 2 videos and couldn’t bare it anymore! Has anyone else been watching? They’re so weird that they’re sort of fascinating to me!

It's me

Iconic Member
She's not as bad as some... Seen a lot worse to be honest.

Bad haircuts as you say...her sisters hair is worse poor girl. Just my opinion

karenjet

VIP Member
I’ve noticed with the old vlogs I’m watching that it seems to be the mum doing everything with the baking and candles. Sophie says we have to do it then her mum is running about like a blue-arsed fly with the girls either pissing about with the camera or sat on their backsides.

I wouldn’t fancy any of their baked goods. The house looks grubby to me. If it’s a legit business aren’t they supposed to have a hygiene rating? I know a lady who has a cake business from home and she had to have one.

I wonder does Harvey have separation anxiety because they never leave him alone. If the rest are out someone stays home to babysit.

@Boro Lass that accent is my favourite in the world. Do you not like it called Geordie? Or is that Sunderland? People from England always think I’m Scottish with my accent

It's me

Iconic Member
I wonder does Harvey have separation anxiety because they never leave him alone.
I wondered that too... It's not always an easy fix to be fair and needs time and patience. He does seem a lovely dog to be fair but I did think that mum knew more about Harvey than Sophie whose supposed to be his owner from what I gathered!

I thought you still had to have the rating too for hygiene if selling goods you cook at home too. Bet they don't. Plus I think there is quite a few rules and regulations on the actual candles too. I don't think it's easy because we can we will sell!

I don't know if she will get inspected by the council being a new shop. I only say this because ironically I have known 2 people to take on the same shop both food shops but different types and both inspected by the council in the first month to check everything is on order.

karenjet

VIP Member
Why does she hide her subscriptions? Anyone know?
I’d love to know as well.

I hope I don’t offend anybody saying this but I find the family so weird.

I’ve never in my life seen a family like it, with kids in their 20’s that do absolutely EVERYTHING together! I suppose it’s nice in a way but they just don’t seem to do a single thing independently. I’ve watcher her for years and have never seen a single person outside the 4 of them.

Do none of them have any friends? Or any sort of social life outside the family?

My eldest is 22 and I almost have to pay her to get some family time! She works full time and outside that it’s her social life. Maybe that reflects on me as a mother. But I think Of the hundred odd families I know, they’re all like mine. Kids get to teenagers and have their own lives.

I just really find it so odd. And a bit worrying for the two girls. There’s never once been a mention of them meeting up with friends, having any love interests etc.

I wish I could stop watching as that constant inane giggling at nothing does my head in, but I find them strangely fascinating!

Has anyone else watched her for a long time? Her vlogmas etc?

karenjet

VIP Member
Is it me with just no sense of humour or does anyone else find these videos not even slightly funny?

Apparently all these people are coming in to the shop to tell her how hilarious they are?? I don’t get it

It's me

Iconic Member
I don't find her funny... Jokes are very old so that annoys me in people!

They probably find her hilarious because it's supposed to be her shop and even with a bad hand her sister does more work than she does! As she's sat on her arse doing nothing!

It's me

Iconic Member
You’re super positive! Is that you Sophie? ?

I thought at first her sister had a learning disability but I don’t think she has.

I’ve never seen a family as joined at the hip as these are. I can’t see those girls ever moving out.

All this advent trend on YouTube is doing my boobs in! I feel a bit hard done by just having a dairy milk one! We’ve always only had a chocolate one. Used to be the cheap crap character ones the kids wanted but now it’s malteasers and Cadbury ones. I’d rather spend the money on an extra present to open on Christmas morning than all those advents
My kids always had chocolate advent calendars ...first year I haven't bothered to be honest but they are in their 20s...probably like Sophie Marie. Mine always got the chocolate after tea so no rushing in the mornings....I think my sister gave up on advent calendars as her youngest no respect used to always eat his in one go!

Like you say Karen better things to spend money on.

I don't get half the YouTubers opening them to see what's in them prior either

karenjet

VIP Member
I’m sorry for the double post. But anothe vlog of her’s came up on autoplay and I’ll be irritable all day if I don’t have a rant.

The excess with this family disgusts me as much as the Inghams. They bought 14 blocks of cheese! 14! For their cheeseboard! They aren’t having any guests over Christmas and there’s 4 people!

That has my mind blown! They must have enough food in that house to feed 20 people! Those girls are heading for a heart attack at 30!

It’s just pure greed. Nobody needs that amount of food.

She’s either extremely lucky or she deletes a lot of comments. YouTube comments can be brutal and there’s no way she doesn’t get nasty ones!

Also, how embarrassing is that hoodie with YouTube and her channel on it 😳😳 if you could die from second hand embarrassment I would be on the floor!

Last edited: