SophieMarie

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I’ve won the hate-watching jackpot. I came across a vlogger called SophieMarie. Good God in heaven.

Constant blurry camera. Scruffy family. House looks like a tip. More advent calendars than mummy Chelle. Talks like she’s Zoella when she’s hardly got over 200 views per video. The 2 girls have the worst haircuts I think I’ve ever seen. Half the content seems to be them stuffing their faces.

Does anyone else watch? Im a bit mesmorised ? It’s hate-watching gold!

Reactions: 4
Sorry, I’m an eedjit. This is one of her doing the most embarrassing ‘duet’ on planet earth. Why on earth would you put yourself beside such an incredible singer sounding like that?? She’s so into it too! As if she’s playing at Wembley ?

Reactions: 1
Karen what is happening to us - Where do we find them - what has happened to our lives!

She's not a bad singer... oh It's got a bit worse now she's into it.

Reactions: 2
God forgive me, I’m no oil painting myself but I think she really looks like the dad from family guy
D815826A-2919-42CF-886F-0E92568EFDBF.png

Well at least this one works!
Yeah she does to be fair, and doesn’t seem to be a moaner. More the opposite. Inane giggling at nothing. Not sure which is most irritating

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's not as bad as some... Seen a lot worse to be honest.

Bad haircuts as you say...her sisters hair is worse poor girl. Just my opinion

She’s the worst I’ve ever seen. Watching her vlogmas day 3 and she’s talking about her fans. Made me cringe so much it was painful.

I don’t believe companies are sending her stuff. Her views are terrible and her subscriber count is hidden. I think she’s just saying that to try and justify having so many advent calendars

Reactions: 4
I watched part of advent calendar opening...

I actually like the fact she's got something different like the coffee calendar..but I bet it's pricey. The performance of opening them though..the guessing the sniffing, oh god the sniffing! Just so odd. However it's quite nice on the other hand to see at that age a close family. Which I think is nice. It's not forced or anything

Harvey the boxer is lovely too.

I actually think her sister Charlotte is probably very pretty if she didn't have her hair that way and then glasses.

God I seem really positive now.

You’re super positive! Is that you Sophie? ?

I thought at first her sister had a learning disability but I don’t think she has.

I’ve never seen a family as joined at the hip as these are. I can’t see those girls ever moving out.

All this advent trend on YouTube is doing my boobs in! I feel a bit hard done by just having a dairy milk one! We’ve always only had a chocolate one. Used to be the cheap crap character ones the kids wanted but now it’s malteasers and Cadbury ones. I’d rather spend the money on an extra present to open on Christmas morning than all those advents

You’re super positive! Is that you Sophie? ?

I thought at first her sister had a learning disability but I don’t think she has.

I’ve never seen a family as joined at the hip as these are. I can’t see those girls ever moving out.

All this advent trend on YouTube is doing my boobs in! I feel a bit hard done by just having a dairy milk one! We’ve always only had a chocolate one. Used to be the cheap crap character ones the kids wanted but now it’s malteasers and Cadbury ones. I’d rather spend the money on an extra present to open on Christmas morning than all those advents
My kids always had chocolate advent calendars ...first year I haven't bothered to be honest but they are in their 20s...probably like Sophie Marie. Mine always got the chocolate after tea so no rushing in the mornings....I think my sister gave up on advent calendars as her youngest no respect used to always eat his in one go!

Like you say Karen better things to spend money on.

I don't get half the YouTubers opening them to see what's in them prior either

Lol. I have watched Sophie Marie for a couple of years now. She has always done vlogmas, but used to Vlog their holidays to Scotland too, but never did that this year. Again, it's a case of the vlogs being so bad they are good! They remind Me of the Clampett Family from The Beverley Hillbillies.:D The way They all speak gets Me, Her voice in particular sounds so fake, like She is acting a role.

She also thinks She can sing too. there are some singing videos on Her channel, or there used to be. I personally wouldn't rate Her voice like.

Those Advent Calendars are normally sent to Her by companies, if You can believe what She says. She often says things like, Her fans have requested She does this or that, but if You read the comments, there are never any comments requesting anything. I think She lives in Lar Lar Land

I just don’t believe she’s sent stuff. She doesn’t even name the companies. Says she’ll put their details in the description boxes and never does.

I’ve had those beanies coffees before. They do packs of 5 of those sachets in Poundland but I need 4 to make it taste like anything. If you just use one it’s like dishwater.

I’ve seen one of the Scotland videos. Omg the 2 plaits in her hair ?

@Boro Lass I read your posts in a north east accent ?

I deffo think she likes to big Herself up! Why would Companies send someone like Her products? She vlogs for like 4 weeks a year off and on, surely Companies would prefer to send stuff to committed vloggers that have some influence over people. I personally can't see how she has any influence over anyone to be fair. I have noticed that She says She will link the details, but never does.

Her nails make me feel sick, have you noticed? bitten right down, gross. Also, she is another one like Granny wilkes, She is always touching Her nose or Her mouth. They used to, don't know if they still do, make cakes & mince pies and sell them to the community. Dad is a Postie, and delivers the said products. Eeee, I hope She washes them hands before baking, after touching Her nose!

Do They still make the candles that they made last year I wonder? I think She sold a few over on insta, not heard them mention them this year.

@karenjet Whenever I'm abroad, people think I'm a Scouser!! :LOL: lol But, no from just outside Middlesbrough.

I deffo think she likes to big Herself up! Why would Companies send someone like Her products? She vlogs for like 4 weeks a year off and on, surely Companies would prefer to send stuff to committed vloggers that have some influence over people. I personally can't see how she has any influence over anyone to be fair. I have noticed that She says She will link the details, but never does.

Her nails make me feel sick, have you noticed? bitten right down, gross. Also, she is another one like Granny wilkes, She is always touching Her nose or Her mouth. They used to, don't know if they still do, make cakes & mince pies and sell them to the community. Dad is a Postie, and delivers the said products. Eeee, I hope She washes them hands before baking, after touching Her nose!

Do They still make the candles that they made last year I wonder? I think She sold a few over on insta, not heard them mention them this year.

@karenjet Whenever I'm abroad, people think I'm a Scouser!! :LOL: lol But, no from just outside Middlesbrough.
The candles and jam are being sold in the shop! I think you have to have regulations and rules to do that...such as complete disclosure etc but I am not entirely sure.

I know....silly as it sounds there is more testing for selling your own dog biscuits that is made at home. As in products have to be lab tested first. However am sure the council have to check your kitchen area before if selling food products made from home..unless there is a loop hole!

I’ve noticed with the old vlogs I’m watching that it seems to be the mum doing everything with the baking and candles. Sophie says we have to do it then her mum is running about like a blue-arsed fly with the girls either pissing about with the camera or sat on their backsides.

I wouldn’t fancy any of their baked goods. The house looks grubby to me. If it’s a legit business aren’t they supposed to have a hygiene rating? I know a lady who has a cake business from home and she had to have one.

I wonder does Harvey have separation anxiety because they never leave him alone. If the rest are out someone stays home to babysit.

@Boro Lass that accent is my favourite in the world. Do you not like it called Geordie? Or is that Sunderland? People from England always think I’m Scottish with my accent

I wonder does Harvey have separation anxiety because they never leave him alone.
I wondered that too... It's not always an easy fix to be fair and needs time and patience. He does seem a lovely dog to be fair but I did think that mum knew more about Harvey than Sophie whose supposed to be his owner from what I gathered!

I thought you still had to have the rating too for hygiene if selling goods you cook at home too. Bet they don't. Plus I think there is quite a few rules and regulations on the actual candles too. I don't think it's easy because we can we will sell!

I don't know if she will get inspected by the council being a new shop. I only say this because ironically I have known 2 people to take on the same shop both food shops but different types and both inspected by the council in the first month to check everything is on order.

If they do have the rating they couldn’t be following the guidelines since they got it surely, or the dog wouldn’t be allowed in the kitchen.

They all just have me mesmorised. I’ve never seen a family like them. I love my family to bits, but couldn’t spend all day, every day with them like these seem to. We’d kill each other!

She has a make up revolution advent and is explaining what highlighter is as if she’s an expert, but I’ve watched a good 20 of her videos now and haven’t even seen a lick of mascara on her!

Last edited: