Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying the seductive look in her latest post but she looks like she's trying to curl out a turd really

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else think she might be doing Only Fans or something? What is that arse shot all about and I'm sick of seeing her boobs resting on the table.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe I’ve only just found this thread.. I’ve been desperate to vent!! I used to really like her but god , she is so boring!! She absolutely loves herself so much & just talks none stop about rubbish. I was so over the whole leaving her hair natural for 6 weeks & trying different products. Then the other day a million stories about literally paint!!! Yawn yawn yawn

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And those people that make out they have a lot on behind the scenes and going through a lot but couldn’t bear to mention what that is 🤣🤣

These cryptic posts that people write, saying they've had the toughest months of their life and don't state why... just so all the huns give sympathy and ask what's wrong. Really boils my piss!!
Just said the same !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her amazing news was an advert was it? She’s kept quiet about a lot going on apparently… sure she’s mentioned it loads of times

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Who takes these indulgent photos of her? Although I would feel like an utter tit posing the way she does regardless of who the photographer was! 🤣

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.