Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dAiLy oUtfiT inSpO

Hahahahaha
Hahha
Hahhaha
Ha

Literally is trying to be an instahun.
I Can't Be The Only One That Thinks She Always Looks Like She's Been Dressed Off The 50p Rail In The Charity Shop?

Couple That With The Fake Tits, Fake Smile....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s actually a real lovely looking lass! I can’t be arsed with the OTT staged smouldering eye insta baddie wannabe vibe though at ALL.

Reactions: 5
She’s actually a real lovely looking lass! I can’t be arsed with the OTT staged smouldering eye insta baddie wannabe vibe though at ALL.
I have to admit that Zara haul, when she keeps it simple she looks reall y good. When she tries too hard though with those frumpy dresses, garish colours and prints though she looks a mess .

Reactions: 3
She looks not only like she’s been it on 40lbs but 40 years as well. The dark hair is ageing and looks like she has jowls.
0F2222D7-2B4B-4191-83EC-71990E382AE1.jpeg
565BD8B7-BCEE-49F2-8370-0C2E5CFBA790.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.