Sophiejude_sw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she's on only fans but I do think there's something in the sugar daddy thing
I was out the other evening talking about it as I know someone who is on it and earns decent money and her and me know a few of the same people and the person said “(her dads name) daughter is on it” on about her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really need’s to remove the SW from her name!! She doesn’t mention it or follow it in any way.
She gave some crap explanation for this...something about she can't because she'd lose her blue tick. why the duck she has a blue tick to begin with is a mystery...

Reactions: 9
She’s a gorgeous woman. Wish she would give the filters a rest though. Totally agree with her removing the SW from her username.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.