Sophie O’Neil sophieeoneill_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Sarah is back not addressing Sophie’s pictures 🤣
---
Just checked out her stuff on OF, damn she's got nice baps. Has anyone else been able to look at her leaked photos. they are pretty tame.
Where’s the leaks? 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So Sarah is back not addressing Sophie’s pictures 🤣
---

Where’s the leaks? 😂
i wont leak that stuff on here. as an OF person (i sell my feet pictures, laugh but i make an extra 1500-3000 a month on just FEET photos) i wouldn't want me info posted. but if you google hard enough you'll find a few photos. it's nothing too insane though. just baps and booty.

i wont leak that stuff on here. as an OF person (i sell my feet pictures, laugh but i make an extra 1500-3000 a month on just FEET photos) i wouldn't want me info posted. but if you google hard enough you'll find a few photos. it's nothing too insane though. just baps and booty.
Gal I would pay you to teach me how to make foot photo money 😅

Reactions: 3
She’s moved to Dubai officially now, she even posted her “last Sunday roast with the girls” a little while ago

Yeah looks like she’s moved in with her
Weird combination so Seda and her daughter now both live with Sophie in Dubai ? Yea looks like it did not work out with the boyfriend …Also, how did the manage to get a visa ? As you can only live in Dubai if you are actually employed ? 🤔 Looks like Seda maybe selling property out there looking at her last posts , all the Insta types seem to be going out there i the hope of 6 future incomes by becoming estate agents 😆Who looks after the kid I wonder as she still seems to prioritise clubs and going out over being with her daughter.

Weird combination so Seda and her daughter now both live with Sophie in Dubai ? Yea looks like it did not work out with the boyfriend …Also, how did the manage to get a visa ? As you can only live in Dubai if you are actually employed ? 🤔 Looks like Seda maybe selling property out there looking at her last posts , all the Insta types seem to be going out there i the hope of 6 future incomes by becoming estate agents 😆Who looks after the kid I wonder as she still seems to prioritise clubs and going out over being with her daughter.
Where is her daughter while she’s out living her best life and Sophie is taking explicit pictures for her not fans I wonder 💭. Definitely selling houses there’s no way she can afford to live out there without the income of her drug dealing fraud committing ex. Her salons do not bring in enough income to fund her lifestyle alone. They’re never busy and always advertising for staff and availability slots. Sarah is still not with them after that scandal though and Bambi seems to have distanced herself from the clan too!

Reactions: 1
Where is her daughter while she’s out living her best life and Sophie is taking explicit pictures for her not fans I wonder 💭. Definitely selling houses there’s no way she can afford to live out there without the income of her drug dealing fraud committing ex. Her salons do not bring in enough income to fund her lifestyle alone. They’re never busy and always advertising for staff and availability slots. Sarah is still not with them after that scandal though and Bambi seems to have distanced herself from the clan too!
She thinks she's such a good mum because she can provide for her daughter financially and is "best friends" with her. it's disgusting really. your kids aren't your friends until they are grown. I reckon we will see them partying together soon. Like Lindsay Lohan and her trash bin Mum.

So what's this Sarah saga? And who's Bambi and Yasmin??

Saw on here someone on insta leaked photos of Sophie? fill me in. lol

She thinks she's such a good mum because she can provide for her daughter financially and is "best friends" with her. it's disgusting really. your kids aren't your friends until they are grown. I reckon we will see them partying together soon. Like Lindsay Lohan and her trash bin Mum.

So what's this Sarah saga? And who's Bambi and Yasmin??

Saw on here someone on insta leaked photos of Sophie? fill me in. lol
Sarah leaked the photos. Bambi and Yasmin are their strange friends