Sophie O’Neil sophieeoneill_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cankles make it look even more ridiculous painful. She has honestly ruined herself. Can you even imagine the cellulite she must have with an ass so big! It can’t look nice in real life
does she have lymphedema cos she’s always swollen and puffy and her feet/ankles genuinely look sore

Reactions: 2
Is it maybe when you have lipo and the fat then has to find other places to restribute because it doesn’t go back on the areas it was sucked from does it?

Is it maybe when you have lipo and the fat then has to find other places to restribute because it doesn’t go back on the areas it was sucked from does it?
good point I think the fat cells are broken up so it’ll go to other places

How the duck did she get an invite to Michael Rubin’s white party. I’m assuming that’s where she was. Check Michael Rubin’s insta and you’ll see all the guests. When I say A List I’m talking Jay Z, Kim K, james cordon etc
Hahaha that’s actually pretty dope. There’s always been women like this, we just have insta now.

Reactions: 3
She’s always had kankles - I used to work with her back in the day when she was 100% natural. Madness to see her now.

Kim looking at Sophie like…..

“Damn my ass used to look as botched as that”😂

A421AD1E-A754-4846-A50D-B5031DEA1BD1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
How on earth she getting into these a lister parties !?
Noticed French Montana was there. Wasn’t there a rumour she was seeing him? So perhaps he brought her along. Hence Kim getting a good look to report back to Khloe (his ex) 😅

Just checked out her stuff on OF, damn she's got nice baps. Has anyone else been able to look at her leaked photos. they are pretty tame.

• Haha