Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really get the feeling she is not at all over her relationship with Jimmy.

All of the constant snipes!

Reactions: 17
I thought exactly the same! She realises her minions are literally reacting to what she shares? She’s played the victim SO hard when it comes to jimmay and when people agree with her, she calls them out 😂 make it make sense!

Reactions: 13
Now she’s getting annoyed at followers slagging off Jimmy 😂 the hypocrisy!

View attachment 1962705
More complaining...

She feels that people are insulting her by insulting her "hot" ex because she is highlighting how he was just not into her at all and using her for money (bit of a head basically) She isn't worried about people being mean about poor ickle Jhimmay, she might be worried about one of her hot followers sliding into his DMs...

Hayden seems into her and that is an upgraded relationship 🤷‍♂️ what's her problem?!

Reactions: 1
I don’t really bother about influencer posts, but seeing Sophie in Paris for a press trip for Poker just seems so random. Like, I can’t imagine she has any idea about poker or interest in poker. And all for her to pose on the bed and get someone to take photos of her at the event.

Yes I am jealous, hence the moan. But it’s crazy that someone like Sophie goes on likely an expenses paid trip to Paris for poker, when there are people that have to save months/years for this kind of thing that is of great interest to them.
It would be like me going on a press trip for a Dior event just to say I’ve been there. Absolutely no relevance whatsoever

Reactions: 6
I don’t really bother about influencer posts, but seeing Sophie in Paris for a press trip for Poker just seems so random. Like, I can’t imagine she has any idea about poker or interest in poker. And all for her to pose on the bed and get someone to take photos of her at the event.

Yes I am jealous, hence the moan. But it’s crazy that someone like Sophie goes on likely an expenses paid trip to Paris for poker, when there are people that have to save months/years for this kind of thing that is of great interest to them.
It would be like me going on a press trip for a Dior event just to say I’ve been there. Absolutely no relevance whatsoever
Yep. Doubly frustrating that Sophie is the type to preach that influencing is a “hard working” and “very real” job, yet it seems to just consist of tarting around in the same recycled outfits and going on all expenses paid trips which, as you say, has nothing at all to do with her ‘brand’.

Reactions: 9
I would be shocked if she could actually play poker.

I don't think influencers should be allowed to advertise gambling, they have pokerstars and many glamorous women who are actually accomplished poker players for that. No one looking for PLT or Asos recommendations should be indoctrinated by stealth into gambling.

Reactions: 13
At least with all the Botox etc Sophie has had she should have a pretty decent poker face, with her face/head not moving at all

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She must be scraping the barrel for this PR trip. Come to think of it…. When was the last time she did an ad or any other pr event?!
She went to Paris for that hotel pr trip earlier in the month. She also sold a huge amount of stuff on her Instagram - side stepping those vinted / depop costs. She was all "no offers" about 17 coats that she got for free or with a huge press discount (that she never mentions getting) that she wanted to shift at close to the RRP.

Can't think of any other ads she has had recently...anyone else?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.