Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I posted this on another thread but gonna post here too since Sophie just shared this quote

70F78BAC-D32A-45EA-A814-5A6411573EA8.png

The analogy would work if said house didn’t have walls or doors and everyone was being invited to look in 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 12
DFB1F572-EF77-4929-921E-8BF0A4177DBE.jpeg

she’s still got the spilt coffee on her bedsheets from her weird photo shoot 4 days ago 🤢🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Kinda tempted to jam her inbox with hundreds of random household tips 😂

I posted this on another thread but gonna post here too since Sophie just shared this quote

View attachment 431758

The analogy would work if said house didn’t have walls or doors and everyone was being invited to look in 🙄
What a weird analogy. An influencer’s entire job is to convince people that their metaphorical “furniture” is the best and that they too should purchase identical furniture. You wouldn’t go into a regular person’s home and tell them you don’t like their furniture, but you certainly would if they were trying to make you buy the ugly ass sofa they got for free. Regular people have homes, influencers have showrooms.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
What's going on with her face? I haven't seen her page since she moved and she looks like a chipmunk

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m on annual leave today with nothing to do so I just scrolled through Sophie’s pics. I first starting following her I think maybe in 2018? And since then her face (and vibe in general) has changed so much - I know it’s difficult when angles etc are different but I think you can see the face changing below.

Also her outfits used to be so so cute and now she just poses in her pants!! I have to say though she does commit to a very ✨aesthetic✨ feed theme so well done Sophie for that 😆

Feb 2021
72666E91-AED1-4F80-AAA7-A39DB5004028.png

Feb 2020
FBCC97A3-B08F-49EE-9EC9-54023BDA2A0B.png
8FC3A07B-F721-4610-AFE7-65DC7DFE0C72.png

Feb 2019
A376AAF4-62B8-4330-BB25-874A3E5AB436.png

Feb 2018
7F2BB244-AA91-4DA0-92C5-2A3A7902B8AB.png

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She looks like someone in her late 40s with botched plastic surgery in that first picture... she’s really taken all the fillers way too far. Kind of sad.

She looks so pretty in that 2019 photo. Her face now looks so puffy and just odd looking, I can’t put my finger on it, just weird looking!

Reactions: 7
Did she really just admit that she was going to go to Bali in a January to ‘start a business’. She only didn’t go because it fell through due to lockdown, but she’s glad because she would have felt guilty? No hun you would have felt bad because everyone would have called you out for travelling for non essential reasons. She clearly just as bad as the rest of them.

I can’t believe she thought telling her followers this was a good idea.

Reactions: 8
I’ve understood her business as she was going to buy loads of handmade stuff cheap in Bali, to bring it back over and flog it for over and above what it’s worth over there. With 25-50% of the profits going back to people affected by COVID in Bali... had she set up a charity there? Maybe the percentage would be determined by how much profit she made from selling the stuff over here 🤨

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I’ve understood her business as she was going to buy loads of handmade stuff cheap in Bali, to bring it back over and flog it for over and above what it’s worth over there. With 25-50% of the profits going back to people affected by COVID in Bali... had she set up a charity there? Maybe the percentage would be determined by how much profit she made from selling the stuff over here 🤨
that would have been a tax break or something, not a moral obligation. she's greedy af.

I have little time for middlemen who make a huge profit off the hard work of the original designer / artist /craftsperson. we have the internet now, they also have it in Indonesia meaning people can sell their own wares and keep their profits for their own hard work.

She looks so pretty in that 2019 photo. Her face now looks so puffy and just odd looking, I can’t put my finger on it, just weird looking!
who remembers before her braces when she had HUGE lips. like comedy lips, I was so glad when she had them dissolved, but she then started getting them done again as soon as she could claiming she only dissolved them to get a better shape??

every passing year she is looking more like a hybrid of Josslin Wisconsin combined and chloe ferry. idgi she was a cute normal looking human before. I would post a pic, but my phone won't let me 🙁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey y'all first post 😁 I used to really love Sophie, she was cute, humble and though clearly troubled with her own aesthetics, it felt like her humor and personality got her through! She was relatable and not conceited like so many are and it was a joy and pleasure to be invited into her life! Then, almost like after she hit 100k on instagram it was like a monster emerging...now she's full force(d) insta baddie, who takes no tit and seems to have immersed herself in the "elite insta clique member" persona where "we" the creators gaze down on "them" the followers and smirk, snide...use cute emoji... then offer the swipes and engagement begs i.e. the worst in show!

It just all seems so unorganic and pandering to the echelons of hierarchy, all this feminism and wokeness BS is just that - her actions and constant, shameless shilling bear no resemblance to an honest, progressive thinking, intelligent, sentient mind - if that's not you, fine - you can't have it both ways hun!

Sorry for this rant as a first post, she's just really pissing me off right now and I might have to unfollow, just had to unload somewhere first 😜

p.s it would be actually hilarious if everyone that could, bombarded her with unsolicited advice every time she flaps her gums about it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
She can’t even give away a grubby make up/fake tan/eyebrow tint stained dressing table I very much doubt she would send money she’s earning from a business to charity

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just have to say - the TLDR on the first page for this girl is crazy reading and all legitimately true! Amazing really...you, @Swipeupyouguys are the Herodotus of Fashionslaveos! 🧐 Keep up the great work y'all 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I had to unfollow Sophie Milner after she promoted Missguided. Cmon girl we all know how bad these brands are. She shouts about girls rights and feminism yet she happily supports brands that exploit not only women but also Muslim people in Chinese prison camps forced to work for zara and H&M. This has been proven and heavily reported so I’m sure she knows about this This is bonkers. She’s deluded! Surely it should be her job to talk about these things on her stories rather than promote those brands and be responsible for such harm!

This video from 2016 was the first thing I ever saw from her and it’s crazy how different she is now. Not just in looks, but in demeanour and even tone of voice. She was so much more likeable and genuine back then and her clothes were so much nicer!

Exactly this, she's like a totally different person in all respects...it's a shame because all that validation she has gloves for seems to be coming from those lofty, vacuous heights of the totem pole, that's starting to look pretty rotten!

She smashed through the follower threshold and the humility, familairity, individual cuteness and general friendliness was, like, left in the wake, cos like, aesthetics, so yaaasss (throws left arm up)...

Unfollowed, Play Doh chops 👋 (I'll still have a snoop, like prodding a sore tooth though!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.